ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 project

Trafic 140dci
dont pick it up till wednesday, but its gonna be my project for the winter, will keep this thread updated as and when i do something, just doing a few tasteful mods to it, any idea's would be much appreciated as im new to clio's just always liked them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

i know the pictures are off ebay... before someone points that out, but aint got it back yet :( bring on wednesday!

cheers

lewis

Black 197
Slammed

Silver visions

Turinis

No wait then it'll be like every other 182 lol..

If you defo want to mod it be different fella as most look the same on here, Good luck with the project

Last edited:
  Trafic 140dci
looks a clean one buddy

yeah its pretty spotless to be honest, a little scratch on front bumper and all alloys mint apart from one with a little scuff but im gonna get those sorted next summer when the weather is abit better. reason i went for that one to be honest.

gonna try and be as unique as possible, we'll just have to see what happens

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
first thing i would get would be the cup splitter

they look poor without

good luck with it

yeah its pretty spotless to be honest, a little scratch on front bumper and all alloys mint apart from one with a little scuff but im gonna get those sorted next summer when the weather is abit better. reason i went for that one to be honest.

gonna try and be as unique as possible, we'll just have to see what happens

Depends whether your going for looks or track action?

;)

bit of both really, gotta be bling, but still handle its self round the track ;)

If you want bling cancel the order and get something else as Clio's ain't bling bruv!

There great handling little cars so don't play about with it too much and please FFS don't get Turini's and Carbon Fibre parts its been done to death now.

;)

Trafic 140dci
If you want bling cancel the order and get something else as Clio's ain't bling bruv!

There great handling little cars so don't play about with it too much and please FFS don't get Turini's and Carbon Fibre parts its been done to death now.

;)

haha na bling was abit of an exaggeration, just a few tasteful mods really, carbon fibre dont really do alot for me anyway

Trafic 140dci
thought i should post an update, haven't really done much to it this month due to it being christmas etc, anyway since i've got it i've put recaro's trendlines in, out of clio trophy 68 of 500 fyi ;), silver indicator bulbs, and a bee sting aerial, here are some pics, looking a bit dirty, but this clio is driven not detailed ;)

having trouble uploading pics atm will try again in abit

this month im looking to getting a second set of rims for track days, and either some coilovers or new exhaust system :)

comments welcome

Last edited:
  Civic Type S GT
Where did you get the seats from pal? Lovly mod! I want new seats! Get your name down on the group buy for a yozza! ;)

Mini Cooper S
Lewis the plate could basically be personalied lol.

Norwich 4 Lewis Taylor X :p

Love the seats...bet Kelly likes them too haha

Get a splitter on that bumper!

Trafic 140dci
Where did you get the seats from pal? Lovly mod! I want new seats! Get your name down on the group buy for a yozza! ;)

got the seats from a renault breaker near me cit-ren was quite lucky to find them, my name is the first one down for it ;) looks like the group buy wont go anywhere tho as no one else seems interested

Lewis the plate could basically be personalied lol.

Norwich 4 Lewis Taylor X :p

Love the seats...bet Kelly likes them too haha

Get a splitter on that bumper!
haha i spose your right, lol yes mate the seats are lush, splitter is on order ;)