ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182!!

Clio 182
Hey! Been on here ages and looking for a 182. Well today I found a spot on one so I bought it! Picking it up next Tuesday... well excited can't wait :D the Punto 1.2 is gone wooohoo! It's FF with cup packs I believe!

Inferno182DU0501.jpg

Never posted pics before so hope this works!! Its the only picture I have off the dealers website!

Laura x

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello and welcome to CS.

Where in sheffield are you based? I will keep an eye out for you :)

I drive a racing blue 182 :)

Clio 182
I'm on Ecclesall Road in Sheff at the minute cause i'm at Uni, but i'm moving back to Chesterfield for summer! I havn't got pics of me!! Can't wait to get the car tho :D Any meets coming up near Sheffield soon?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I believe there is a peaks meet on the 17th of may,

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm on Ecclesall Road in Sheff at the minute cause i'm at Uni, but i'm moving back to Chesterfield for summer! I havn't got pics of me!! Can't wait to get the car tho :D Any meets coming up near Sheffield soon?

Yes there will be, I have added you to the mailing list anyway so as soon as i sort one out you will get a PM :D there is one on the 17th if you look on the meets section thats pretty local.

Its because the FCS is so close i can't see many people wanting to come.
I will try however :)

When do you pick the car up?

Im also at uni in sheffield :D but i live here full time at home with the rents :(

what you studying & how old are you :eek:

Clio 182
Ah I can't make the FCS cause it's the same weekend as the Download Festival!! I'm moving back in with the 'rents over summer! I'm studying Food & Nutrition, what about you? I'm 21 btw. Where abouts in Sheff are ya?!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i live near the northern general hospital but i am about 10 mins away from eccy road aswell!

I'm doing Business & enterprise management and exam period starts in a week :( can't wait to fook them off :D

You will love the new car i only got mine a week ago:

100_0212.gif

So keep an eye out. And i expect a flash ;)

Clio 182
Looks awesome! exams are crap.. mine start in 2 weeks! boo! If I see you I will give you a flash lol :rasp: Some good roads round us to take them on?? If there's a local meet tho I would be up for that!! Whats your insurance like for the 182??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I pay 1900 Fc at 19 with 3 points and 2yncb. proper shite :(

What is yours like? bet its a million times cheaper :(

When do you pick it up il come for a drive if you want for some images!

Clio 182
£1900?! yeah mines a bit cheaper! I've got 3 yrs NCB, and it's about £500 with my Dad on my policy (took it up by £60!!).. not bad really.
I pick it up next Tuesday from Wakefield.. yeah drive sounds good!! Snake Pass seems fun, after driving my punto anyway lol. Are you at Hallam or Sheff Uni??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hallam :eek:

Msn me if you want?

and yeh. the joys of being a male, 19 and having points on a performance car:rolleyes:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice car, I bet you're fit too!

Back in your box Luke.

Clio 182
Rich, sorry mate!! While I was there two other people were enquiring so I put my deposit down! As for pics.. no lol. :rasp:

172 y reg flamer
i will find one soon,

how was the bodywork on it? looked mint and did it have all the history and work?

sorry for bein nosy

Clio 182
Rich, it's absolutely mint! Hardly a mark on it, tiny one on bonnet thats it. Alloys are spot on too. Its got FSH yeah but not from Renault.

Yeah, it is a very nice upgrade!! Can't wait to get it :D

1.5 dCi 80 - 3Dr
hehe
ive known laura for a long time
and we dated, for quite a bit to.
boys.
i mean what i say. she is fine :p
i travelled miles and miles when i was younger to spend time with this one :p