ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 2.0 Dynamique S 138 lots of pics

Mégane RS
Had her just over a week or so now, just washed and waxed, brilliant car to drive and averaging 42.8mpg :rasp:

if anyones interested car was washed with
Duragloss shampoo
Sonus green clay
Jetseal 109 X2
Collinite 915 X2
Alloys jetsealed as well

P1010524Medium.jpg

P1010523Medium.jpg

P1010511Medium.jpg

P1010507Medium.jpg

P1010545Medium.jpg

P1010539Medium.jpg

P1010543Medium.jpg

P1010540Medium.jpg

P1010528Medium.jpg

P1010533Medium.jpg

P1010512Medium.jpg

P1010534Medium.jpg

DSC00079Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LOWERING SPRINGS!!

Nice car matey. We just took one in in work, very very surprised how fast they actually are! :)

172, Tiguan
Looks very nice. Went out in one of these the other night. Sounds great if you remove the air filter. ;)

Mégane RS
Cheers guys, the car is quite tall, taller than the new meganes lol. the car will be lowered on H&R coilovers after winter i think

Recaro Black Gold 182
Looks good fella, i contemplated one of these but i couldn't turn down the RS after i drove it. The only thing that i never understood/found annoying is why they put the start button to the left of the gearstick, wierd.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks good fella, i contemplated one of these but i couldn't turn down the RS after i drove it. The only thing that i never understood/found annoying is why they put the start button to the left of the gearstick, wierd.

because it's designed from a LHD layout i reckon :dapprove:

Recaro Black Gold 182

because it's designed from a LHD layout i reckon :dapprove:

Good point there Chris, only a little thing i guess but it annoyed me when i drove it. Just seems out of place. Never mind, ive got a good old key again, lol.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
V1NNY your going to laugh your ass off at how fast these things cruise on the m/way , makes my 182 feel like a kids toy.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
It never gets anywhere near its redline in 6th, all told she shows 135 on the clock at about 5700 rpm , 127 on the tom tom

320d
lovley cars the dynamique s i might consider one in a few years becuase there quite fast but dont come with the high insurance groups of a hot hatch these are only group 9 if i remember correctly.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
how low are the revs considering its a petrol, pulls like a train in 6th from this speed.sorry about image size:eek:
dsc01617ar4.jpg

www.renparts.co.uk
Looks great, love new cars. Especially with all those options. My bro has a 1.4 16v version and i must say they are very high riding suspension wise. Doesn't make sense to me as there is far too much roll and the ride is too good lol.