ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 535d M Sport

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
This is what i replaced my Porsche Cayenne 4.5s with as the family bus, i posted on here about replacing it with a 5 door 2008 Megane 225 but the reviews weren't too great as a family car, so i decided to spend a fair bit more and get this with 70k and full main dealer history.

It has every extra i can think of like, heated seats and steering wheel, heads up display, comfort pack, sat nav and bluetooth, tyre pressure sensors, adaptive bi xenon headlights, front and rear parking sensors, electric rear blinds, auto light and wipers, memory seats 19" spider alloys ect ect ect.
Im really pleased with it and its a lot nicer than i expected.

I only have a couple of iPhone pics but here they are.

IMG_2564.gif

IMG_2563.gif

IMG_2566.gif

IMG_2565.gif

Swift Sport
A nice place to be on a long run! Whenever I drive one I'm always taken back by how big it feels to drive compared to the old 5-Series.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Cheers peeps, yeah its a nice place to be and has the added bonus of a bit of poke too.

Oh and Merry Christmas :)

Mini Cooper S
Great family bus! Bet it's a weapon.

Something about the wheels doesn't look right? Are they reps? The spokes look pretty thin.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
If you de-badge it, is there anyway of the thieving scum knowing it's a 535 and not a lesser model.

I'd love one but it'd have to be a touring (in black) to bring the dog along for the ride.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
My mates dad has one of these love those wheels on yours we have driven it up north a few times as the clio isn't big enough effortless with the auto and just takes off!

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Was about to say that to, rear offset looks a little odd, perhaps its the light or theyve been refurbed?

Lovely car btw, shame theyre auto only :(

They were brand new from the main dealer 4 months ago :)

Apparently they are all auto as the manual box's couldn't take the torque, how true that is I don't know.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I did look for a touring but couldn't find one I wtd. There don't seem to be too many about.

It was bought from way down in Kent.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Had a shot of one of these a few years back and was mighty impressed at how quick it was. Ultimate family wagon!

Z4
Lovely mate. If I needed a big car I'd have one in a heartbeat! They take some beating for a big bus, certainly makes a meggy 225 look pathetic..

Amazed nobody has said remap yet lol.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Lovely mate. If I needed a big car I'd have one in a heartbeat! They take some beating for a big bus, certainly makes a meggy 225 look pathetic..

Amazed nobody has said remap yet lol.

Cheers.

A re-map is on the cards but they are around £350 so im going to get the oil and brake fluid service out the way 1st then its 320bhp and 600nm time :)