ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 535d M Sport

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
So then, whats the mpg like so far ....

I keep find myself looking at manual 530d's ;)

Tbh im amazed with the mpg, if she drives it to the shops and round her mums ect its roughly 38mpg, when i drive it its more like 30mpg but i can honestly say i never thought a derv would put a smile on my face after owning a 600+ bhp Evo and a V8 Porsche.

Oh and dont do the V8 thing, as good as they sound and drive you wont want to drive it as they are such greedy slags.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Epic barges. Good list of options on it too!

Come off it!

Im still finding little extras on it evreytime i go out in it.

One thing that did bug me is the tyre pressure sensors, im driving down the M11 at a quick pace and i get the warning up on the iDrive "you have a puncture, you can drive at 50mph for so and so amount of miles" so now im thinking great im miles away from a service station and ive gotta drive on an expensive run flat and kill it as it dont say what one it is or what psi it actually has.
Anyway i got to an air pump and after checking all 4 one was 2psi under what it should of been grrrrrr.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Epic machine. I still drool over the Grey M5 in my street. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Immense cars. I was lucky enough to drive a 535d and a 335d to a dealership recently and it just makes you want a barge so much!

lol ... i spend more time looking at 545i's though if im honest ... V8 yo.
I really wouldn't recommend it we had a 550 and it drank fuel! I used to average 18MPG from Leeds to Manchester every day and that was pretty much all motorways so you can imagine what town/ sprinted driving was like!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yes i know its had a map and i can see the quotes of get the m3 tuned,but you have to all admit its a massively capable car.M3's dont hang about as standard but none give you 40+mpg on a run.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Had it mapped on Weds, wow, it's made an awesome care that little bit more special.

So much lower down power and respone, I still got 38.7 mpg on a run on the M25.

It should be around 350/500.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great result.Now you can cruise and get a good return and then nail it and it wont kill your wallet

Clio 182 cup
Guy from work has one , Stunning car. Took me for a spin, I looked over at the rev counter then realised I was looking at the speedo.