ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

I know what you mean mate. I'd definitely hold out for a 2nd hand set. Even if they aren't mint inside aslong as they are properly polished up then I'd much rather them than non xenons.

This. 100%. Pauper lights look s**t imo even though the xenons don't give out much light as opposed to non xenons, they just look better

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yep thats the problem,the lenses look like they have been removed etc.But its 500 plus for new xenons.You fitted those tyres yet?
No, still not got round to it :( just waiting for the current ones to reach their limit then they'll be done. Hopefully pick up another 2 the same beforehand

RB 182 FF
If I had proper OCD the only option for me would be to put the 500 quid aside for new ones... you can make a big part of that back by selling your current ones to a non OCD person....!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
So got the car back from the garage today.It has had a full service inc gearbox oil which has made a nice difference already.New discs,pads fluid and braided lines were fitted and new rear shocks which are like goldust too get hold of.
New rear numper plate light and new side repeaters have transformed the car for little money.Tomorrow full hunter wheel alignment then next week a full paint correction etc.
003.jpg

Thanks

011.jpg
008.jpg

Looks great!
Yeah, deffo get the calipers painted up. I have silver on the rear & black on the front with yellow ap graphics :up:

Ex 182 owner
Very very Nice Driveway you go there... V6 are so expensive now they should come with a free matching 172/182.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Looks great!
Yeah, deffo get the calipers painted up. I have silver on the rear & black on the front with yellow ap graphics :up:
Thanks my plan is painting them all silver and thanks for the link before too wheel bolts :up:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Did you get your xenons posted? Cars looking mint
Thanks Dawn appreciate comments.Got new headlights from RPD cheap,these will be fitted when front bumper gets sprayed.And new fogs,loving the car though its very different minus the dash and seats of a normal sport.Good Luck on your detailing I think your going to do well.
Al

clio172cup
Had my V6's front bumper painted with old school engineering, car was liquid yellow, couldn't tell it had been done, check out old schools web site :)