ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new BMW :o)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
see the audi's i have seen just seem to look like a vw interior. i guess it is personal preference.

I think the current 3 series is fantastic! Looks an awesome motor!

the 320 coupe does 0-60 in 8.1 seconds so hardly gutless. It is 170 bhp is it not?

IF all goes well with my hunt I think I may either go shed for a while as I save up for a 325. maybe 2 years old or so. Will be fantastic. I echo the comments the OP says about how it is an adult car that still handles. A true drivers car imo.

MCS R56
see the audi's i have seen just seem to look like a vw interior. i guess it is personal preference.

I think the current 3 series is fantastic! Looks an awesome motor!

the 320 coupe does 0-60 in 8.1 seconds so hardly gutless. It is 170 bhp is it not?

IF all goes well with my hunt I think I may either go shed for a while as I save up for a 325. maybe 2 years old or so. Will be fantastic. I echo the comments the OP says about how it is an adult car that still handles. A true drivers car imo.

0-60 does not really say much about the engine. There is no go once moving, not a lot happens so 170 or not, they are pretty gutless imo. They are very smooth, however.

I would go for a 330 if you can as there is sod all difference in the mpg and not much insurance-wise compared with the 325. Tax might be a bit more but overall, the running costs are not much different; the engine is much better in the 3 litre!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Indeed it does not, i agree, but it is at least a baseline. Yeah a 330 would be awesome, but for the extrs cost it may incure some people are more than happy with the 170bhp.