ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car -Alfa gtv 3.0 v6

Arctic 182
Hi thought I would share with you all my new car.i decided to buy this after breaking my 172 cup.i pick it up in 2 weeks and can't wait.uts got a lot more pull in the gtv compared to the Clio plus its a 6 speed still doesn't make it great on fuel lol.ther is a few things needed such as a full detail done by piers on Cliosport,lower it and get the awesome sounding ragazzon exhaust.
u4ytujun.jpg
comments welcome ain't got a pic of engine but this it what it loons like
vypy3uha.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hope you've got good AA cover!

Great cars though, I've just bought myself a 2.0 147 to smoke for a bit, I love them.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Aren't these engine out for Cambelt change? LoL

Lovely motor though, and one of the best noises an engine can make.

Last edited:
  Arctic 182
No you can do the camber with engine in but you need small hands lol.dont need Aa cover bullet proof ;)

Clio RS200
I had a 146 and its one of the only cars I regret selling.....................and it never broke! :)

Would love one of these, Good friend of mine is an ex Alfa tech tho so ive heard too many horror stories. Pretty sure its these that wear out the rear beam?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Would love one of these, Good friend of mine is an ex Alfa tech tho so ive heard too many horror stories. Pretty sure its these that wear out the rear beam?

Alfa's seem to wear suspension out as quickly as they empty the tanks..

My old man has had half a dozen 147's and pretty much all of them had suspension replaced at some point!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fück the Bristolian, fûck the AA and fûck reliability. :eek:

You my friend have become a hero. The noise does funny things to my balls.

Oh it's the best colour by the way.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Shed iirc...

As iv already said.. Good luck with it! Shall I book it in now? ;)

Arctic 182
Fück the Bristolian, fûck the AA and fûck reliability. :eek:

You my friend have become a hero. The noise does funny things to my balls.

Oh it's the best colour by the way.
Haha thanks it sounds awesome with that exhaust

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Bad day??

You are the most miserable f**ker on here tonight.

Away and get some bed well deserved.
Wasn't too bad.. :p
Lol, isnt he just. Wades into my Trophy thread an says its s**t, yet drives a bloody 306 GTI and a drug dealer spec X5! lol
FLOL!! Drug dealer spec? It's 100% standard and the 306 is a track car ;)
What's the matter with the colour
It's not red..
Lol, dont worry about him. Though possibly if you had to s**t in a hole and live in a mud hut you'd be pretty miserable. BecauselivinginScotland.
Casual racism again, y0!

Flame 172 (Ph2)
I'm a bit of an Alfa nut, bloody love these.

Things to watch out for are wishbones (bushes go in no time) as people have touched on already, and the floor pan - believe or not, its not galvanised! So make sure you get it checked when you get the car, any rust rectified and a bloody good underseal put on it.

As long as you look after them though, they're really good strong engines, and the sound is just out of this world. I'll be getting one when the time is right, that is for sure :)

Enjoy!