ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new car (dub content)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well,

As most of you know i had a really really s**t summer last year,and so i decided to treat myself this summer :p

so i had a certain amount of money to spend and it was all ready to go on the clio on an omex , mapping etc and i just needed a few final pennys and it was good to go in june, but then i spoke to my insurers which greeted me with a big no to a stand alone, so thats had to be put on hold untill oct when i renew..

so yeah anyway ... ive just forfilled my childhood dream.
always wanted one :eek:

493341-1.gif

IMG_1423.gif

IMG_1425.gif

IMG_1427.gif

pick it up next weekend :D

(one very excited little girl)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Mmmm shed

certainly not a shed lol , its older than me and in better condition lol

and yeah ill just drive either when the mood takes me lol

insurance on both is payed in one lump so i dont have any mothly outgoings on them :)

you only live once :D

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Looks mint laura will be mint this summer.

Ignore ali he drives a ripspeed special clio

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
polished lip, centres to match the roof lol

cant wait to polish it, ive had boring silver cars for so long haha

Chocolate Bar™
lovely, next door neighbour had a special edition red one, would have bought it in a shot

Mint! I ve always wanted one of those, looks tidy, shame about the aftermarket wheels and baloon tyres but its an easy fix to change them, keep us posted!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Loving it! What's the roof like?

I'm tempted to get a cheap convertible for a bit of summer fun but not having a good quality roof puts me off cos I don't want it ripped/torn and then have to spend money on the car.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its just had a brand new roof in the last year so its sweet, thats one thing i was worried about, although it will live in the garrage and be brought out when its nice so i guess not that much of an issue

mk4 golf gttdi180
Loving it! What's the roof like?

I'm tempted to get a cheap convertible for a bit of summer fun but not having a good quality roof puts me off cos I don't want it ripped/torn and then have to spend money on the car.
i got my suzuki sj 418 (1.8 manta engine) out for this summer havnt used it till now but love the fact that theres no roof lol