ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio 172 cup

hi just got this car yesterday and its great pictures are not great but here she is

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

RS RIP
looking good, love the cup

before modding , loose weight and be surprised at the results :approve:

RS RIP
It's not a silly question, i was'nt quite right on my comment as i meant loosing back seats, also the front ones and putting some lightweight buckets in there.

I lost about 50 kg this way. So the new buckets do mean $$ modifications ..

RS RIP
right, i thought the 172cup was made without a rear windshield wiper ..(weightsaving)

I posted a thread somewhere with the specs; i'll look it up.

M2 Competition

Every cup ive seen in the uk has a rear wiper mate.

(And ive owned two)

You dont need to check it out matty.

178hp 172 Cup
loosing the rear dont make any difference at all tbh!! i did it with mine and now my rears are back in!!! might b a good idea to remove the rear if u intend to track the car....... only too allow space to fit in a spare set of track wheels and tools ;)

nice car btw though dude

RS RIP
loosing rear seats + bar adds up to 20 kg weightloss, that matters ;)
back on topic ; Yep he's got a great looking Cup there :)

oh rite thanks for clearing that up was geting worried there lol thanks for all the comments on the car had it a week now and im loving it fantastic car to drive and loads of fun

RS RIP
^^ it is a more fun car then my tuned Scooby, i'm keeping the cup well kept in garage + maintained . Maybe even a respray (oem color ofcourse) eventually , the hottest hatch ever

178hp 172 Cup
20kg dont make much difference at all!! not noticible anyway!!! not worth the hassle of loosing the rears and not being able to take passengers!! i can tell u that from experience