ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new diesel :)

German Barge
Well put my deposit down on this yesterday.

Its a 2002 Passat Sport TDI 130PD

Paid £5000 for it.

110,000 miles
6 Speed
Cruise Control
Air Con
Multi Changer
Climate Control
Half Leather and (sp) alcantara
Heated Seats
ESP Traction Control
Full main dealer history etc etc

Was set on having all of the above, and it was the only one within 60 miles of me with all the kit. Think i paid a fair price for it, but travelling slightly further would probably see me knock £300 or so off, but the condition of the car was great for 5 years.

Whats everyones opinion? looking to get some RS4 alloys on it, and a trip to jabba sport for a remap perhaps.

a slight change from the cup lol.

media
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=615827480

media
http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=615827522

media

German Barge
most are high milers now, all between the range of 4000-6000. Mileage wasn't a factor, as the car drove like a 70,000 miler. Fully stamped VW book, and you can tell it has been looked after.

5k represents the condition, and spec peaches, not the mileage.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've had a 51 plate passat tdi 110 on 211,000 before, it still drove better than a Renault! lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
Suppose it depends how many miles you plan to cover in it as to how much of a factor the mileage is...

Ford Puma
I'm always dubious of high mileage cars that have had no problems.

Although a mate of mine had an Audi A3 that had done 204k miles when he traded it in of which he put 134k on himself and the only problem he had was front suspension bushes, clutch, refurbed gearbox and all regular servicing.

Diesels are the way forward at the moment. The new Audi A4 TDCi is more powerful and efficient than the old petrol version equivalent.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm always dubious of high mileage cars that have had no problems.

Although a mate of mine had an Audi A3 that had done 204k miles when he traded it in of which he put 134k on himself and the only problem he had was front suspension bushes, clutch, refurbed gearbox and all regular servicing.

Diesels are the way forward at the moment. The new Audi A4 TDCi is more powerful and efficient than the old petrol version equivalent.

:S

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i bought an 03 2,5 v6 tdi with the same kit, vw 17s, full leather for £8100 in jan this year. Had 62k on the clock.

not a bad price matey, but there seems quite a few on the market

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Most TDI's are bullet proof nowadays as long as you keep on top of them

The new 5 series Diesels are marked by BMW as a 400k car before big engine probs are iminent

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i've got a golf gt tdi thats done 136k and theres not a single rattle inside,i used to have a 172 that had done 20k and that had rattles galore