ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new FF 182

RB FF 182
Well, some of you alreadys know that I was after one of these for quite some time, and after getting let down on a Metallic blue one a few weeks back I picked this up on Saturday past.

I've just taken the pics from the original guys post on RMS... Oh and some of you may already have seen it before!

SL275210.jpg

SL275206.jpg

SL275211.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=...p;v=d4-PI_rES6k

Totally loving this so far. :)

Cheers

Niall

Arctic blue 182ff
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm new to the rs 1*2 range!

I thought it was only the 182 cup that came in RB?

RB FF 182
Not a clue all i know is its a custom one... its a little too large and fouls the recess on very low revs. Its also rather loud, but I may change it to a Yozza down the line :)

Not a clue all i know is its a custom one... its a little too large and fouls the recess on very low revs. Its also rather loud, but I may change it to a Yozza down the line :)

lol, if you think the Blueflame (I think its blueflame?) exaust is too loud, you really don't want to be getting the YozzaSport system!

New exhaust hangers will probably sort out the alignment problems :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Is it a full fat? In that case get rid of the cup badges! Otherwise nice.
(exhaust isn't blueflame, they have slash cut tips)

RB FF 182
Is it a full fat? In that case get rid of the cup badges! Otherwise nice.
(exhaust isn't blueflame, they have slash cut tips)

I reckon so, xenons, climate, leather, cruise control, both cup packs.

Are the Yozza's really that loud?!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I reckon so, xenons, climate, leather, cruise control, both cup packs.

Are the Yozza's really that loud?!
Yes! Loudest 182 system I've heard. I'd gor for the set-up that Christopher runs, Milltek. Sounds great!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mark sold it!
That lad can't make up his mind lol, glad it's still on here and in our area too :approve:

Hope it's still on the our stand at UCS 29th March Niall ;)

320d
Yes! Loudest 182 system I've heard. I'd gor for the set-up that Christopher runs, Milltek. Sounds great!

True. Thats with a decat and removed centre box aswell. It realy does sound epic though.

To be fair without the centre box it certainly doesn't sound any quieter than the yozzasport, however that is exactly what he wanted.

I'd probably go down the same route too, its cheaper than the yozza IIRC and gives a slightly deeper tone but is still raspy with the decat and centre box removal.

PH1 172
didnt realise this was a new owner again! health to drive mate! have to get together for some photos!

RB FF 182
Nope they're staying :)

Really like them!

Ordered a few wee parts for it.

1 headlight washer as one is missing the ball and some Phillips Lazer blue sidelights to match the HIDS... hopefully they dont look w@nked out and spidey.

Next is some mats! But they'll have to wait to next month as im TOTALLY broke after buying it lol.

Hi there, cars a minter, glad its still with the club.

if you def want to keep the space in the stand mate let me know, as i will need to know the definates numbers by next week.

Michael

Hey Folks, nice to see my car is back on the site!

Missing it already lol Meant to text you to see if everything was going ok and you are enjoying it.

Glad your happy with it Niall.

Hope to see it up at Larne.

......and Tigger your right, i can't make my mind up! lol

I've plenty more pictures if you would like me to uploaded them here or send them to you.

Health to drive, its a cracking wee car.

RB FF 182
Few wee updates as of this past week.

New Janspeed/K-Tec Ultra Performance exahust fitted by BBSBoy... legend (Y) Thanks lad :)

img_0051.gif

img_0052.gif

img_0062.gif

The old one [that was 18 months old!!] was quite a state when it came off too. And I just thought it was a loud exhaust when I bought the car, turns out it was broken in 2 places and blowing out elsewhere :(

IMG_0063.gif

IMG_0064.gif

New Headlight Schoosher fitted, again by BBSBoy in a head stagger last Thurs night! lol

Then nice new disks and pads fitted by myself on Saturday.

All running and sounding breaking 100 times better :)

IMG_0047.gif

So ur saying the car made 184bhp with a broken exhaust in two places?!?! lol

I new it was a fit wee motor!

Nice mods lad.

RB FF 182
Also found what the matter was with the discs lad... CV Joint grease all over the back of the discs ruined the pads and they were breaking on about 1/3 of what they should have been at one side.

Auw good job nothing it wasn't anything serious. Was nice of me to get you the discs and pads before she went lol

Need more pictures! ... oh and a new dyno to see what the difference has been.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Welcome to clio ownership ;) Looks like a good example.

My god that old exhaust looks awful!!! Couldnt of looked much better new :/