ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new FF 182

RB FF 182
It was a wolfrace custom Jobby... What baffles me most is that Wolfrace make one for the 182!!

some of the exhaust hangers on it were hilarious... one was welded on BOTH sides of the rubber mount!

RB FF 182
A mates brother made me a few HDR's...

I reprocessed some of phils pics tonight mate :p What ya think:

3480763549_041697dbc0.jpg

Large: http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinky2000/34...in/photostream/

3480760603_265ca2d554.jpg

Large: http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinky2000/34...in/photostream/

Fapping love them!

RB FF 182
Been a good while since i've had an update on here so heres 2!

Got a few wee updates! Got some 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Vinyl. Lovely stuff this.

So i done the dash strips and my key and my phone cover... lol

th_IMG_8304.jpg
th_IMG_8305.jpg

th_IMG_8307.jpg
th_IMG_8308.jpg
th_IMG_8309.jpg

th_IMG_8310.jpg

Also picked up some wheels for it from gum tree £40 ;)
These'll do while it has the originals away getting refurbed.

th_IMG_8311.jpg

I rather like them, so might have a bash at refurbing them myself 4 new tyres [Firestone TZ200's for buttons on Camskill and such a good wee tyre] and do them a funky colour... bright yellow ;)!

RB FF 182
None of them fitted yet but I'll try too tomorrow! Was a little dark tonight :)

Still got some left too so might do some other stuff too was thinking diamonds and maybe mirror caps!

RB FF 182
Another small wee update today.
Took into the worst of the temp wheels last night and got it all sanded down in about an hour, the kerbing wasnt all that bad and most dissappeared with some 80 grit sand paper.
Still have to fill some bits in with isopon and sand down to a better finish then get them sprayed and some rubber sorted for them. The yellow is filler primer, gave it a quick lick before going any further with it as a base before sanding down further.

527b2a93.gif

527b2a93.gif

When the light faded I went inside and started about sprucing up my 2.0 16v bullets on the side strips with the 3M-DiNOC vinyl.

But this time I descided to lacquer it, tbh im not fully descided on it! You tell me!

795a00a4.gif

b6123185.gif

2680c1b3.gif

3d577137.gif

795a00a4.gif

b6123185.gif

2680c1b3.gif

3d577137.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I kinda like them mate!

Are those £40 jobbies tsw?

They have a hokenhiem look about them.

Car looks mint mate.

S4 Avant
I kinda like them mate!

Are those £40 jobbies tsw?

They have a hokenhiem look about them.

Car looks mint mate.

They do look a lot like hockenheims, but they're not.

Spoke spacings a tad different, and theres no stamps/sizes/logos in the centres.

RB FF 182
They are "An EMR Product" I've tried googling them but was unable to get another pic!

They're very like hockenhimes, even with the centrecaps, as they have a great big blooby bold on them, but i've only got 3 and one is cracked :(

All the tyres are perished too so not too worried about the overspray!

RB FF 182
Good choice on the exhaust :) (snap)

Car looks in great condition :)

Cheers,

Just popped a silenced de-cat onto it last week too, the noise is much improved :)

Not much louder till you plat the foot and its a bit deeper!

Exhaust light didnt come on initially but the 1st sign of rain its come on and hasnt went away :(

RB FF 182
Other than the dash strips its standard :)

It needs a good clean and hoover and valet inside so might get that sorted before any decent interior pics :)

RB FF 182
Cheers dude!

Had a wee photoshoot with a few mates last night all the pics can be seen here:

[ncc] Impromptu Photo Shoot

IMG_8469.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_8448.jpg

IMG_8460.jpg

IMG_8466.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

Unfortunately I didnt get the alloys on due to breaking the locking wheel nut tool taking off one of the wheels :( bugger.

RB FF 182
Well the wheels didnt fit.. 57.1 centrebore FFS.

So there currently away geting bored to 60.1 :)

Hopefully be on on Friday night!