ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Forester Sti

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I decided to sell all my shite and buy something less shite.

I like scoobys and have had three before. Just something about the sound that I liked. I’ve never had a forester so decided to take the plunge and get an Sti.

There was literally none within 200 miles of me but this one came up in Cornwall and was owned by an ex CS area rep so it was meant to be.

Flew down with the boy in the smallest plane ever.

5E64D00C-E9C3-43B0-84F6-840EBD65C652.jpeg

My homeless beard does not work with masks.

D9D7B556-A68A-4790-B77B-4F2DFE7956F5.jpeg

Got there, did the deal and drove the 360 miles back.

Obligatory v power shot.

DE6DA49C-7FB9-4BAC-858B-BA63B3316669.jpeg

Few more pictures when I got home;

A9332106-C1E8-4EBB-98D4-B33DCA84412B.jpeg

DC675695-14BC-4DAF-A7D4-42F2456D5EF0.jpeg

C1C05E07-49BF-4355-AC44-092AFEE540B8.jpeg

2473A097-88C7-4EEF-852A-993E81B4BD5C.jpeg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Who sold it to you? Looks great, love these. Mental that there are heavier hatchbacks these days.

EDIT: VBH approves...

Last edited:

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Another former subaru owner here. I've always liked these. One of the highlights from back when subaru made all kinds of excellent fast stuff.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Love it mate, proper wagon. Just need to buy a cheeky little track weapon and a trailer, and you also have yourself a perfect tow car.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You sold all your shite?

There's not a brick-shaped Volvo or slow VW hanging around anymore?

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’m another Subaru fan boy. Never owned one of these mind you buy always loved the JDM versions.
That said I’ve equally enjoyed your other recent purchases/sales too. 👍

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Utterly Heroic purchase.

Decat, open cone filter and a map and she’ll sound and go much better.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I keep looking at these lately as a totally unnecessary purchase.

My man rationale as if a new baby this would better lugging stuff around and being a good top car over the RS3.

Keep meaning to pop up to Torque and have a nose at one, had a MY2005 blob WRX that was good fun even if it was slow-ish.

SG9 Forester STi
Must have been meant to be 😂 i was messaging on a dud account on FB that I use for meets and marketplace stuff and noticed he was a CS member so asked if he was new or old member... then clicked who it was.