ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new hybrid.......

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 22 August 2005
Nah it hasnt at the moIts just got a chip, filter, decat, exhaust, leads ectSteve will confirm the power it made no doubt. She really does fly. TomS will confirm this! :devilish:

Wow, Its must have been an absolute monster as standard to be pushing 180+ then...

Mutant hybrid :D

Its gonna fly with cams... so mint :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Seems quite a mad figure hey. But he did two runs or something. Once it made 143atw and the other 144atw

All know is it goes well! :devilish:

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Dont thinks its near 180bhp. Its more like 165 atf. It made 161.2bhp at the AMD cliosport rr day that was before it went to hillpower. Nick ran it twice at 144 and 142atw, which he said was around 165-170bhp at the fly, (no print out due to not having the computer etc installed). Either way its a healthy engine and goes well which is the main thing, I wasnt to bothered about power figures.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by steve a on 22 August 2005

Either way its a healthy engine and goes well which is the main thing, I wasnt to bothered about power figures.
Neither am i tbh. Its really quite funny when you plant it. God your gunna miss it......

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 22 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by steve a on 22 August 2005

Either way its a healthy engine and goes well which is the main thing, I wasnt to bothered about power figures.
Neither am i tbh. Its really quite funny when you plant it. God your gunna miss it......

:mad::mad:

:cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 22 August 2005

Gotta bring it to the next and possibly final Airfield day Tom!
You know this! Next one im deffo there!

Final one though?! I havent even been to one yet! Thats just not fair....

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 22 August 2005
Gotta bring it to the next and possibly final Airfield day Tom!

oi... stop using the word final! it will never end!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Ahh right, bargain!

Yeah ill deffo come to the airfield day, Arrange one soon i reckon! I always wanted to go when you lads were posting about them

I can let you all have a drive then too

320d

Great buy Tom

Ive got my wheels powder coated in steel grey now and im pleased with the look against the blue bodywork

Enjoy :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers guys! Really am back in love with my clios now!

Manifold is getting fitted the week after next so should be a few more ggs! :D

I just need to do away with the heavy leather for buckets me thinks!

buckets will look spot on mate, loads better than the factory cloth you were on about getting in one of your posts the other day.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Very ummmmmmmmmmm....There proper speedlines too, not the pansy cup ones?! Whos motor was it tom? Engine bay is so clean.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

It was Steve as. He doesnt appear around here to much but he is about! ;)

Oh and yeah theyre proper speedlines yeah! Theyve just had renault centre caps put on there. I really do love the wheels but theyre impossible to clean, especially with the bigger brakes at the front!

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovin the tidy engine bay! can u steam clean an engine and would it come up alot cleaner?

Titanium 182

sweet mate

golf looked nice but just 2 boring!

that looks ace, steve must have been mad selling it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers people!

jimmyt16v - Not sure if its from fancy plates but is a motorbike sized one. Looks ace! :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 30 August 2005

Feds will bend yuo ova for that plate 60£ Fine id think...
Ive been pulled with it on and they havent said nowt. Maybe i was lucky though!