ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Keskins!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the only one thats pulled it off is rages and williams, non have mine have been full on euro, my golf was going to be

although i love the stance on mine now, purposefull but not silly

A Euro'd one...
imgp0678tf7.jpg

imgp0681nb3.jpg

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery. ;)

Was...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
aye but i was the 1st on in the coutry to import keskin KT1s into the UK for a clio

acording to keskin anyway

J03

MX5 1.8
Eyup jay its me gav, i think if you dropped it a bit more and removed all the stickers then it would look seriously nice. I didnt notice yesterday but i agree in the pics it does look a bit of a mix of styles and a bit busy.

You decided to keep em then? :cool:

Here's more of mine for anyone interested, some of you may remember me :)

040820081270.jpg

040820081251.jpg

love it as always gav, looked ace last time! you back from your hols then

One way to ruin the look of an RB 182 imo. Motorsport wheels yeah, not euro ones though.

aye but i was the 1st on in the coutry to import keskin KT1s into the UK for a clio

acording to keskin anyway
I just let out a little yawn, it was quite good.

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
I love the look, it looks great BUT doesn't it go against everything the Clio RS stands for.

John

now thats what im talking about!! looks ace mate!! better then what i have seen done already, few to the exception :)

mr stig, any chance you taken some pictures with a good background. for desktop wallpaper purposes only ;)

M140i/Orange 182
i havent posted for a while, but dam that looks extremley odd. Nice wheels but not on a 182.

FAIL. Sorry dude.

Z4
Sexy wheels, sexy car, but they don't go together!
It looks cluttered, and the yellow doesn't go with racing blue!

Personally wouldn't have done that to a sport, turnis suit the clio down to the ground.

ph2 1.4
sorry i dont know how to edit my post im just trying to prove a euro look can look goodish

iv used this guys car to edit.

P1140323-2.jpg

I forgot to say earlier on, apart from them looking a bit suspect, are they legal ? Surely the fact that the wheels are out further than the arches makes them illegal ?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not a fan tbh.

But in the first photo, looks like there is someone looking outside the window! - creepy!

yeah, but i had a polished battery cover too.. so thats one more extra lol
btw, fancy changing them again when they fail. lol

Iceberg 172 Cup
LOL well some mixed replies........... :lolup:

Let me let you into my thoughts and ideas.. :approve:

Basically i got these wheels from a friend at work for a 'sum' of money :rasp: tbh nothing nr what they are worth....

My rear 2 tyres on the 182 cup rims were getting abit worse for wear and the tyres on the Keskins are brand new. If you do the maths its simple to see that i can use these for a while and make a bit of a large profit. :eek:

I love the rims, the pictures do NOT at all 1 bit do any justice to how sick they look in real life. Since putting them on yesturday an handful of randomers have questioned me about the car already lol. The attension and looks you get of people dribbling is quite a cool feeling lol.

I'm unsure as what to do at the moment but i'm feeling a sexy set of Compomotives for it (16's again, in white) super lightweight racing rims.

The yellow bits are going white also after i come back from London.

It was a good deal but dare i say i have no plans to make it euro. I'm all down to speed and agility and tracking the car. :) Were cracking the engine open in the next few weeks for my cams to be put in :rasp:

I cant answer all the questions but... yeh 9's all round. 215 tyres stretched and an offset of ET15.

People mention Turini's, yep they look damn cool but every Rs clio has them. I wana be different so thats off the books.

Any questions or anything feel free to PM me, also if your interested in the Keskins, p.m an offer.... :cool:

Hmmm the wallpaper pic, yeh bud, i'll get my mates Nikon SLR on it and get you some nice pics. Super high res!

muchos gracias xxxx