ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New LY 200...!

GW 200 Cup
Nice motor mate same as mine but mines white and got recaro's over speedlines.

Not loving the spoiler, cup ones are better IMO, that's what in going for.

Where in Essex u from mate? Only ever seen 1 other 200 in Essex/Herts since I had mine!

Lovely dude, enjoy.

I love the GT spoiler, it's a shame it can't be fitted aftermarket otherwise I'd have one in a flash.

GW 200 Cup
It's close but not the same, that sits on top of the standard spolier as far as I know. I am thinking about getting the K-tec version though, it depends if I can find a spoiler I came across at the ring or not first.

Ah ok mate, cup spoilers the way to go anyway.....

Mercedes C320!
Hey tommy... Yer i dont think i have seen any other 200's around here (romford).

No personally for me the cup spoiler is to in your face! I like the way the GT spoiler is nice and shelth.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That looks epic. Did you spec it? If you did then fail on the headlights. Perfect spec apart from the headlights and seats.

Mercedes C320!
nah... it was already prebuilt, thats why i got such a good deal. The only thing i did was change the wheels as it was spec'd with the standard grey 17" wheels and i knew they was going to look s**t, thats y i paid to have to black speedlines on there!

Thanks leeds!