ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Mini Cooper S

Mini Cooper S
Just as you said a Mini that works, it broke down the following night lol. Hole in a coolant pipe, lost all water. Was soon fixed up and sorted under warranty..thanks!

Anyway, got the brakes fitted over the weekend, just letting them bed in...but they look superb and just about fit lol.

5C8EF415-BDA7-4431-92C2-249059E209DF-4623-000002A309B5AE87.jpg

2D1CD061-CD5A-4DD0-BC8C-D0943980D9E1-4623-000002A303C54EF9.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks great mate just read through the whole thread, I didn't like the new wheels pre jcw kit now with it they definitely work

Brakes look v nice

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Looks Brilliant Elliot... Really like the JCW Bits, I've got a few John Cooper Garages Bits for the Mini. I looked at Alloy 4-Pots. Over Kill for a classic.

Some may disagree but I think the two 5" Spots on the front would really set it off for me. :)

Mini Cooper S
You won't regret it, completely transforms the car. I need to give the car a good detail.

I've just installed a JCW steering wheel and gear knob. Apart from the it's all just maintenance on the car, will do a little write up over the winter.