ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride...S Works..

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks really well, Ive had 2 cooper s's before, cant tell if its got run flats on, but if it has get them ditched! They ride much better on normal tyres and handle nicer too. - if your not going for coilovers I found Eibach Pro Kit springs worked really well with the standard dampers too without making the ride crashy.

Just got back from the ring where my mate took his works s, he got it off the clock on the autobahn! (150+ indicated)

3673314974_c9fb6cfe14_o.jpg

Nick

ST
That looks crackin that mate, is that on coils, love the GP rims on it..what mods he running? ^

My car is on run flats yeah..

Suzuki Swift Sport
That looks crackin that mate, is that on coils, love the GP rims on it..what mods he running? ^

My car is on run flats yeah..

His car is a works with ITG panel filter, removed center silencer on standard jcw exhaust. Its just sat on Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Goes really well!

AK

M240i
Alan, the minis grown on me since Sunday! Love the exhaust popping and banging off it, awesome!

Do as Craig says tho, gloss black wheels are a must! Nice purchase tho.. (bar the heidlights!) x

Porsche Boxster987S
Alan, the minis grown on me since Sunday! Love the exhaust popping and banging off it, awesome!

Do as Craig says tho, gloss black wheels are a must! Nice purchase tho.. (bar the heidlights!) x

told him to do the wheels black aswell last week to go with the mirrors n roof. He told me anthracite:(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
told him to do the wheels black aswell last week to go with the mirrors n roof. He told me anthracite:(

My mini With its new brakes a while ago-

When I sold it a guy flew over from Malta & Drove it home-
S

Attachments

• meet4.jpg
    meet4.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 34
  Cooper S
Loving your new ride son, mine is good fun but yours is a different animal.

As said above it is different strokes for different folks but after 2 RS' I was ready for a change myself.

ST
Cheers pal, so true regarding the change, 3 Clio's i've had mind...great cars, would never hear a bad word said about them.

Get pics of yours up, it is rather nice!!

Cooper S
Cheers pal, so true regarding the change, 3 Clio's i've had mind...great cars, would never hear a bad word said about them.

Get pics of yours up, it is rather nice!!

I loved my Clio's too. Renault UK left A LOT to be desired but that is another story!lol

I'll get some pics up ASAP!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
looks nice mate, thought i saw it the other day, but when i over took it it had black bonnet stripes, and more importantly it was being driven by a rather attractive blond, apposed to a rather attractive brunette.

ST
Yeah it sounds well mate, only thing i'd say the newer cars have over mine is slightly nicer interior touches and better MPG.

Tangoed Works
Im down on eibachs at the moment and I would say the ride height is spot on, although with the aerokit it does scrape sometimes. There is a lip underneath the front bumper which is designed to push airflow further underneath to stop lift at high speeds (feels solid above 145+ thats for sure), that even grounds on roads with camber at times.

Not sure if you have seen pics of mine, but there is one below showing the ride height. I think I may change for the full jcw dampers and springs. Even though it may raise it by 10mm or so, I will compensate for the arch gap by using 45 profile instead of 40 profile rubber.

IMG_1785.jpg

2004 AB 182
Hiya Jay, nice looking JCW there, I see your on MCUK. I am too but in the process of selling my Cooper to be replaced by a 182.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
looks awesome mate very similar to how my dads started his now ended up with new recaro seats/brakes/rear lights/springs/strut brace and tints its hard not to get carried away lol

btw these are the wheels you should be after!

HPIM2482.jpg

HPIM2480.jpg

and Btw my dads selling these;););) lol