ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new TR Mk4 R32.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Just realised I don't think I've ever seen a red one in the metal. Let the haters hate, personally I love it!!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just needs an APR catback and would be perfect.

Don't think I've seen a red one in the flesh either. Definitely the best colour.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Can't believe the attention it gets! If the noise doesn't get the jaws dropping, the looks do. I love it!

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
Did you read the OP or just look at the pictures?

I do live on a farm, so maybe the song, "I can't read, I can't write, but I can drive a tractor", is true ?

I read it as:

It has one previous owner (on V5). Second being "Ali's Dad". The previous owner (being the first) only got rid to make way for AMV8. So my question was, what did "Ali's Dad" buy ?

However, I am assuming the one previous owner, was "Ali's Dad".

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Should hold its brass this. Aren't the mk4s proned to rust? This one been garaged? I appreciate the mileage is mentally low.

Awesome!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Only the front wings rust. It's not a vW problem as such. It's a foam dam behind the liner that soaks up water and sits there. They did the same on the mkv. Retards!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lovely! :) always loved this car/colour! A hot hatch that's never been ragged is rare!

looking forward to seeing it post detail!:)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cheers lads! Thought I'd teach that cyclist a lesson for not having any lights lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Shed.

Kidding, lovely cars! Ex had a deep blue one years ago, not the fastest of cars but the noise makes up for it easily!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Problems with it, already. Blowing fuse 14 intermittently. Losing remote central locking, electric windows and interior lights. Absolute pain in the hole.