ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new TR Mk4 R32.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ah fair enough :)

it's costing me £550 to paint and blend one wing in and do a couple of small rub strips lol

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, or missed something in the 15 pages or so, but why have you bought a car in showroom condition, then resprayed it?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, or missed something in the 15 pages or so, but why have you bought a car in showroom condition, then resprayed it?
Because I can. ;)

When you have a car a few weeks/months, you start to notice things. Scratches and lacquer peel on the roof and after a few motorway runs, I picked up some nasty stone chips. At the end of the day, the car is 10 years old and I've just freshened it right up.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Because I can. ;)

When you have a car a few weeks/months, you start to notice things. Scratches and lacquer peel on the roof and after a few motorway runs, I picked up some nasty stone chips. At the end of the day, the car is 10 years old and I've just freshened it right up.

Getting it done again after Le Mans then :quiet:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Heard a black one burble passed me the other day. Sounded superb. S3 has nothing on them for sound, that's for sure, even with a massive chav filter!

It's all about that weird non-V (but still a V) noise

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Received this pic, late on last night.

10A95187-DB2F-4569-925C-FCAB2B6295E4.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looking fresh mate. Is it being detailed after the bodywork's completed.

To reinforce Gary's point about, this car is over ten years old, you've got to remember that...It is certainly one of the lowest mileage R32's in the UK with a full VWSH...That's what makes it special...The Bodywork and cosmetics needed addressed. (Not sure why i feel the need to defend the car...but that's the case!)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not like he's spending money to throw it into a black hole, it just increases it's value. Mental.

That looks super glossy Gaz, need to speak to about the wheel guy as we're looking for a good one.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Looking fresh mate. Is it being detailed after the bodywork's completed.

To reinforce Gary's point about, this car is over ten years old, you've got to remember that...It is certainly one of the lowest mileage R32's in the UK with a full VWSH...That's what makes it special...The Bodywork and cosmetics needed addressed. (Not sure why i feel the need to defend the car...but that's the case!)
On top of this, the car's mechanically PERFECT!! Unbelievable how well it's been cared for, in that respect.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Got my private plate on!

CAADD5D2-BCB4-4B50-8A37-BF307C147624.jpg

F5648E15-924E-404F-940B-7BEA68FBCA49.jpg

Got a Touran rear wiper arm to fit and some LED sidelights and as far as I'm concerned, it's finished.