ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new turinis...

RB FF 182
Wanted some turinis for a while, bought some from Rich off her today and couldn't wait to fit em... Pretty dark but you get the idea.

They need a bit of a refurb so plan on getting them done anthracite at some point. I have an iceberg Clio and personally love the colour combo.

516cd881-a483-a925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB FF 182
Yeah. I cringe everytime I see the arch gap. Worried about ground clearance though. The car park I use at work has a horrid dip. I've scuffed the bumper on it as it is :-(

RB FF 182
Only just dropped it off the jack so maybe higher than normal...

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ruined by sloppy photography! ;)

at they 15s instead of 16??
get it down abit, and seme nice pics and thatll look stunning!

RB FF 182
ruined by sloppy photography! ;)

at they 15s instead of 16??
get it down abit, and seme nice pics and thatll look stunning!

Lmao!!

They're 16's mate. Does look high... Just dodge photography as you say!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wheels look great mate (keep them silver ;)) but that picture makes it look like you're on VW Fox Suspension...

RB FF 182
It does look pretty high tbh... Lol!! Rear suspension is almost brand new so that doesn't help I guess.

I'll get some eibachs in a few months. Engine mounts and clutch are more important. Lol!

I think if it's lowered, with a couple of other touches I wanna put on it, anthracite will be the direction I'd go. I'll leave them as they are for now though.

RB FF 182
Looking good.

Sent from my desktop using a keyboard lol.

Is my phone still putting a stupid signature?! I turned it off... Lol!!

Can anyone recommend some good springs. I really can't go to low at all because of the entrance and exit to the car park at work. I was thinking 20-30mm??

RB FF 182
Done some googling today, and I'm looking at Eibach Prolines... 30mm drop front and rear. And good quality apparently. Any one tried these??