ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My (Now Clean) Petrol Blue FF 182

Petrol Blue Clio 182
I didn't really want to start a new post however I couldn't edit the old one for some odd reason :S

So this is my Petrol Blue Clio 182 with both cup packs. The photos are taken with my phone so they are not the best however they are a lot better than the old ones when it was dirty :D

The photos still don't do the colour justice in my opinion. You have to see this colour in person and in the sun to really appreciate it :)

Hope you enjoy these new CLEAN photos :p

Oh yer, I took a pic of the bonnet to try and show everyone how the paintwork goes gold in the sun light... it kinda worked :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 223
  Petrol Blue Clio 182
Welcome to the PB club, a rather exclusive club at that!

Car's looking great!!!

I'll add you to the list on this thread:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-there-on-here&highlight=how+many+petrol+blue

One of only 18 petrol blues with both cup packs, just like mine!!

Awesome thanks for adding me to the list :p I've only ever seen mine... would love to see another :D... Wish I had the one with the Recaro seats :( lol

Stunning mate :approve:

What suspension are you running?

Thanks :D It is on Apex 40mm lowering springs, will be on some coilovers soon though :p

2014 Clio 200t edc
Love the stance too, sits perfect imo. Wish mine did! I'm after either some standard cup springs or some others, gotta be cheap tho!!!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks perfect that, you did well with the photos of its a bugger of a colour to capture well! Did you add the PH smiley? As the one I saw in Wolverhampton once had that sticker there, which I duly copied on my own

BlackGold 182
Yeaa 29 made as far as I'm aware, looks lovely though mate, I think silver turinis would work well With the pb

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yep super dooper rare!! There are more 172 exclusives than these!! Lol

I have silver wheels and Must say I think it looks nice with them so silver turini's would look awesome!!

Petrol Blue Clio 182
Thanks guys :)

Sadly the car is extremely poorly atm :(

The dephaser self destructed taking a lot of things with it :S Currently with Dan at 519 and cant wait to get it back when she's all better :D

I've been contemplating whether gold williams wheels would look good on it? :D

Petrol Blue Clio 182
Thanks for the pics dan.

That does NOT look good :(... that hole in the dephaser was first thing I saw when i took the cover off.... my heart sank lol

The cam shaft looks bad... ironicly it kinda makes me glad my dephaser pully went before i got a cambelt service done otherwise i would never have known about it, oh and that the valve guides were screwed :S