ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Now lower inferno 182 :D

tiTTy & SV650
I want some apex -40s too looks so much better. Only thing putting me off is the cheap s**t 182 shockers which burst every few months for me as it is. So i'll wait till my warranties up lol

M140i/Orange 182
rory182 said:
I want some apex -40s too looks so much better. Only thing putting me off is the cheap sh*t 182 shockers which burst every few months for me as it is. So i'll wait till my warranties up lol

ervery few months?? that gotta be some bad luck..the person who did my spring form me has a 182 with aftermarket springs on(carnt remember what springs there are) and his shocks have been good for 20k

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
daze said:
ah, those dampers that never ever leak with the OE springs on? ;)

I really don't know mate, just that I heard something on here that said putting smaller springs onto the stock dampers does something to them, maybe it was a load of bullshit as plenty of people seem to be doing it.

M140i/Orange 182
car is looking a little lower than a week ago...have caught my cat on a few bumps lol:S

RenaultSport clio 182
looks mint ted where you get your springs m8. my local motorsport place revolution only has 15mm drop. had apex 50mm on my last car saxo vtr good springs when youve had lowered cars its hard to drive a standard one. how much harder does the ride go you see i have a 5week old baby. i drive a none cup 182 cheers.

No more clio's for me!
Just seen this thread....cars looking sweet ted, made the right decision ;) Apex's are deffo the dogs nads!

Still loving mine after 3 months, very well settled now! :)

M140i/Orange 182
dannyboy172 said:
Just seen this thread....cars looking sweet ted, made the right decision ;) Apex's are deffo the dogs nads!

Still loving mine after 3 months, very well settled now! :)

yep i know mate! after seeing your extremley low 172..i was sold!

ive caught my cat 3 times on this dodgy bump at work but thats bout it.

carl - 182 www.motorsportworld.co.uk thats where i got mine :)

No more clio's for me!
Ted182 said:
yep i know mate! after seeing your extremley low 172..i was sold!

ive caught my cat 3 times on this dodgy bump at work but thats bout it.

carl - 182 www.motorsportworld.co.uk thats where i got mine :)

Same matey, thats where i got mine, fast efficient service :approve:

You grow to love them even more over the coming weeks they'll bed in nicely and the turn in on corners is fooking amazing :D

Fast safe drivin bud!

M140i/Orange 182
carl-182 said:
mightsound silly peeps but do youb other declaring your lowered cars to your insurance.

ermm yes mate...the springs are bright yellow, so i ant risking anything!!! and i am sensible :) (least i think iam anyway) ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Ted182 said:
car is looking a little lower than a week ago...have caught my cat on a few bumps lol:S

Ted, i recommend a de-cat for your next mod, its next on my shopping list after fitting the apex last weekend. Looking sweet still :)

BMW 330d :)
Has anyone got these -40mm springs on a 172 cup for me to look at? The 172 looks alot higher at the front than the back, and the turinis seem to make the gap look bigger than the 182. See what I mean?

Last edited:
R

rich[182]

! venommotorsport are selling these for 172/182 for £84 inc vat and delivery, great price if anyones after some

Weeman sucks ****
Frasers Cup said:
Has anyone got these -40mm springs on a 172 cup for me to look at? The 172 looks alot higher at the front than the back, and the turinis seem to make the gap look bigger than the 182. See what I mean?

The 172 cup is somehow different in terms of heights. When I had Apex on mine it wasn't as low as the 182's go.