ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Numberplate

80MPG BEEZA
i got told that if ur flashed it has film in the camera unless it wont take the pic in the first place we tested ones we knew didnt have film in flew past over 100mph no flash then one that we knew did got the mini moto out and flew past and it flashed so it flashes when its got film in, then the transport police go round and get the films and have to process the films and crap i know it can take weeks to come through

No more clio's for me!
When i got my points through the post (5 years ago now :) ) it came in a massive A4 shaped carbon paper stylee letter with the police constanbuarly (spelling!!) across the top so i knew i was in trouble. :(

Oh well, there completely off now!!

Hope all goes well for ya Sarah.

Alan said:
He is indeed mate.
*Spits*. Just kidding, where is he based?

Edit: he also need to go in the middle lane drivers thread, I'd like to know his thoughts on that.

Edit 2: Sorry for talking about you, rather than to you e.g. 'he' instead of 'you'

ST
172.com said:
*Spits*. Just kidding, where is he based?

Edit: he also need to go in the middle lane drivers thread, I'd like to know his thoughts on that.

Edit 2: Sorry for talking about you, rather than to you e.g. 'he' instead of 'you'

Lothian area mate....near Edinburgh if your not from up here :)

Alan said:
Lothian area mate....near Edinburgh if your not from up here :)

Ah crap, that means if I get pulled for speeding I can't ask the guy if he's called John and owns a 306 rallye :(.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
rory182 said:
own3d.jpg

fpmsl!!!! thats the funniest pic i've seen in a long time!!!!! :rasp: