ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

# My Official Diary Of Ownership - 172 Flamer #

Titanium 182
I love this flamer, looks awesome!

I wonder what it'd look like with anthracite wheels? And I know it's typical, but I think a Cup spoiler and it will be my favourite flamer on here! H&R's are definitely something on my very short list of stuff I want for mine!

Italian 3.2 V6
# My Official Diary Of Ownership - 172 Flamer # UPDATE ! #

Milage : 61,370
New Front Toyo Tyres : £76.40

Right ok, so last update i said there was going to be a change, joining the dark side... but that plan has fallen through due to an unreliable source from on here :( the plan was to swap my mag OZ F1s for a set of gloss black ones with Toyo R888s but as said it has fallen through :(

so, i ended up buying some 2x toyo proxies as front tyres were bald and was desperate for new tyres as i didnt fancy 6points.. i was going to opt for R888s, but the rear tyres still have LOADS of tread still, so i thought il just wait and buy proxies for now and hopefully all four tyres will need changed and it will be summer again so the R888s would be ideal and alot more suited with the better weather! ;)

Must say tho! tyres are ALOT better than the last ones! especially in the wet!

Cleaned her yesterday and rained last night when i was using it so car got a little dirty in the pics i have taken today :(

Some SAD SAD news!!!

car is currently in prep to be going up for sale! its got a service booked in next weekend and is due its MOT the same time plus tax is up..

so by Dec car shoudl be all ready to go with a years MOT, fresh service and 6months tax.. so if any1 is interested in the mean time give me a PM. already got someone local interested and has put £4,250.00 on the table for it.. BUT i havent made my mind up on a final price i want for her yet but all offers etc are welcome!

Reason for sale is that i am in debt and want out of debt asap! and winter is coming so its prime time for me as the car wont be getting used as it should over the winter months, plus i want to move to bigger and newer for Feb time next year!

Cheers,

PSJ!

Titanium 182
Dude, that's such a shame! I was thinking reading through your thread yesterday 'he shouldn't have a problem when it comes to selling, it's like a history of the car in here!'

Good luck with it buddy, I know how you're feeling! Being a student I think I'm going to have to sell mine at some point :(

Clio 182 Trophy
Good luck with the sale Piers. I hope we can still meet up for some more drives out. That is one very well cared for 172 Flamer, If the new owner looks after it half as well as you have it will still be mint. Getting out of debt is far more important, getting out of debt means you can save the pennies faster towards a new car !

Ben.

Italian 3.2 V6
thanks guys, i hope you are right and it does sell well and that the next owner takes as much care if not more than what i do.

but yea best time for me really over winter. i want to move onto a quicker n bigger turbo car for next year which i assume will cost even more to run :( . I can only JUST manage with the 172 ( due to killer insurance) so want a total 100% clean slate for next year, plus i plan to try and get a flat or something so really need to be debt free asap tbh. insurance was my main problem this past year with the 172 but now will have 2years NCB and will be 21 so insurance wont be a problem ;)

i should be able to have everything paid off and be free by feb if i really stick in.. maby even have a good deposit for new car ;)

Just hope i will find a car which will be as fun to own! you never know, if i cant find another car im happy with and to drive, i might just had to buy a trophy! ;)

again cheers guys! means alot!

PSJ.

E87 118d M Sport
unlucky that you have to sell it mate, but sensible to get rid of all your debts before buying anything new!