ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old clio 172 and new clio 172

200sx s14a,fiesta
as a newbie thought i would just post some pics up of my old clio 172 from last year ,and the 1 i have today

nice and clean and normal is what i like ,i do like little mods to cars but nothing ott

old 1 nice dark blue colour
DSC07281.jpg

DSC07290.jpg

and my new daily runnabout didnt want red but when i seen this polished up it look very nice
DSC08335.jpg

DSC08289.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
the two rarest phase 2 172 colours, I like both but think I prefer monaco on the phase 2 and flame red on a phase 1

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
im not being biased here cause i own one but i prefer Flame Red..

when i 1st bought the 172 it was a toss up between the Monaco and the Flamer.. i think the flamer looks soo much nicer when its shining!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I prefer monaco when clean, but it loses it's lustre much quicker. Flamer's look better more of the time.

200sx s14a,fiesta
thanks for the comments ,i had the blue 1 for about 2 months and it was my first renualt after owning loads of fords etc ill be honest i didnt like it after a 1 month or so plus it had its faults

after owning the clio ive had many other cars i have owned alot of cars due to may job (car dealer/trader ) but i must say my own cars i do keep for a while

so after selling my mega mint 200sx s14a and my fiesta turbo ,i thought i would give the 172 another bash so i had ago of my mates in the dark blue colour on a 02 plate ,and his was so tight and solid compared to my y-reg dark blue one ,so i knew a local lad selling his 172 in flame red ? lol so i had it full history from jaguar in notts cambelt done brake etc etc so i didnt need to spend anymore on it just buy it and drive it

so thats what ive done and so far so good
i think ill just try and get one of those cup splitters ? and maybe lower it about 40mm and thats it really i may not even do that as im saving up alot of money to buy my dream car

thanks for the commets tho

john

200sx s14a,fiesta
bet you a million pounds that monaco had been smashed to bits...... (no xenons):boring:
you are very right there chap it had a bump at the front somtime in its life and been repaired i got it like that so with it being my first clio i didnt know they came with them HID lights untill i looked up on them

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
'Y' reg Ph2 ???

Didn't realise they went back that far!

Nice cars both of 'em :)

Evo VII
Your ph2's have 16s right (lookd it anyways)... sigh... the Oz cars had only 15s!

Me likes it alot... I want red or blue... but will take the first goo one i can find regardless of colour!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
the two rarest phase 2 172 colours, I like both but think I prefer monaco on the phase 2 and flame red on a phase 1

When I started looking for a 172 I test drove a flame red Mk2 Ph1.......gorgeous colour......the Ph2 is lovely in that colour too....

They're approx 90kgs to heavy for me tho and I realised I wanted a Cup ;) ;) silly air-con etc lol (although I curse, out of earshot of my car obviously, in the summer heat......I wouldnt want to upset her feelings)

200sx s14a,fiesta
thanks people ive never had a go in a cup model at all my mate said there is a big difference between them both but im not really fused i just drive it and keep it very clean

john