ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My On-going 172 Cup Project.

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, I've started this thread in order to log all my progress with my car, and thought I'd share it on here, and hopefully gain some advice and tips on the way. I've not got any main plans, just want to get her looking amazing :D

So I got the car Friday and today after work managed to get back and give it a clean, despite the weather!. Needles to say, it was pretty dirty inside. Not hugely muddy, just lacking a little bit of TLC. I spent 3 Hours cleaning the inside with a toothbrush, water and a cloth. Results are pretty good!
Got rid of the grime and muck in the door handles inserts and the vents and so on....

photo-8_zps5bfdd02e.jpg

photo-12_zpsc04c344b.jpg

Next up was the outside of the car. I firstly peeled off the passengers side Cup 172 logo as it was missing the p 172. Then cleaning the surface down and drying applied the new badge
photo-9_zps1d8a5453.jpg

Also brought some new Renault F1 team stickers for the sides.
photo-10_zps2a4b0643.jpg

Car ended up looking good and the wheels have just had a refurbish so they came up real nice. Theres a few little scuffs here and there but nothing a bit of elbow grease wouldn't fix.

photo-7_zpsa614d68e.png

Now for the bad bit, found this beast on my bonnet :/ quite large and not sure whether this needs treating/sealing sooner rather than later?

photo-11_zps895d30d9.jpg

Clio Sport 172 Cup
hello, I'm a 172 cup owner and I'm looking for a couple of these cup172 stickers, where could I get two of these, a proper ones? thanks