ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ph1 172: 9 Years Young

Ad

MK2 FRS
My clio will be 9 years old this week, so gave it a good clean in celebration lol. Mileage has just turned 52k and flew through its MOT last week:D At the moment its my daily runner to keep the mileage down on the ST. Just a few quick pics:
ring260308002-1.jpg

ring260308003-1.jpg

ring260308004-1.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
Has a few imperfections which need sorting, mainly the odd door dent, but it is in great nick.

Still has the original number plates from the supplying dealer etc.

May have to sell it in the next 3months if the work situation doesnt improve but hoping not to.

Mint, mines 10yrs old in January! I had the original dealer plates on mine 'Renault London City' but they were getting so old and tatty I had to change them, still got them though for the new owner, was half tempted to ring the supplying dealer for the new plates but I guess that defeats the object!

MKIII 138
looks well, puts some perspective on renault quality.. 9 years still going strong, my mums polo is 9 years old and starting to make gearbox noises, clutch noises, the trim is falling off brakes are shat, and its never been ragged or raced !

Ad

MK2 FRS
Mint, mines 10yrs old in January! I had the original dealer plates on mine 'Renault London City' but they were getting so old and tatty I had to change them, still got them though for the new owner, was half tempted to ring the supplying dealer for the new plates but I guess that defeats the object!

Must be 9 also mate (otherwise it would be 00/V reg). Tbh I thought this was around the earliest time they came out on Wplate?

Have the orginal sales invoice for £15495, makes 200s looks cheap really when you think of the price increase of 9years.

Family Bus
Good times!!

Looks fab, your's must have been a Monday morning car, I think mine was a friday tea time job!