ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ph1 in odyssey

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Phoned a dealer today to part ex my clio against a volvo t5 and was surprised that he only offered £120 off the list price.I was expecting at the very least £400..yes its 16 years old and yes its got 143k milage and the odd small dent but was dissapointed on the price.I had to cancel the exchange due to this and looks like i`ll be trying to sell her privately,but i`m in no rush to get her away as she is working just fine.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You lost the deal for 280?

Did you ask what discount can be had with no p/x?

And to a dealer its just an old high milage clio.

Sadly

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Its on for £3291.add the road tax and the changeover fee and i would pay £3450..it is a nice car though with 64k and an 06

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
He wasnt going to budge on the list price,and as most of them go for well over 4k i didnt mind just shocked at my heap of junk.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes...he said he would struggle to find a buyer for her,as soon as i can sort something out she will be for sale on her first just because i dont want her scrapped.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
No pics unfortunately but loadson my facebook page just find leon harding profile pic is me n mrs on a ferry...lol