ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB update...

Audi TT 3.2
The RB was very dirrty as ive done a few miles in it this week, been up to sheffield shopping and bits and bobs!

So gave it a clean then drove 8miles into leicester and it was filthy again, but took a few pics as i was there anyway!

Got my carbon dimond on a few weeks ago and bought some fogs of the bay to make the front end look more complete!

Heres how it was, a week of dirt

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

Then drove to the walkers stadium for a few snaps

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0042-1.jpg

and my carbon dimond

DSCF0043-1.jpg

Comments welcome

George

Audi TT 3.2
Looks sweet I'm looking at geting 2118s for mine but 15s make my car sit to low to get into work. Looks sweeeeeeet

yeh i know what you mean mine doesnt looks that low but its scraps on quite a few things, ive got a pug 307 splitter because if i had a cup one it would be in pieces now!

What profile tyres you got on there mate? car looks stunning btw :p

there 195/50/15 tyres mate only £30 a corner which isnt to bad!

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Stunner, i always thought 2118s looked best in white on RB's...but this has completely changed my opinion...very very nice :approve: