ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault 9 with new wheels on it!

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
i'm going to spare you the whole story but in a nutshell:
had to hamer, cut, grind and machine alot but it fits 8)

velg.gif

velgbinnen.gif

auto3.gif

auto1.gif

Cupra
Didn't you use to have Clio RS 16" on there? I'm sure I've seen this at a RTC meet once.

The car looks great Btw.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Wing will be fixed. Eventualy :p@andyYes i had 16" RS wheels. Still love them under the 9 but i love bbs le mans wheels and whas also wondering if i could make it fit :D
foto-6.gif

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Can you even drive that thing? Love the car, but i'm not sure those wheels do it any favours - they need to be smaller and wider!

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Thanks for the compliments people!
Does it drive.... No, it drives like sh*t! But the slow cornering is compensated by the F7R in the straights :D

But it doesn't matter.. In The Netherlands we have a saying: who want's to be pretty has to suffer pain :p

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Haha. Needs lowering on the back abit more. :/ lol
Looks nice. I don't think I have ever seen one of these cars..

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Absolutely gorgeous.

BUT if i am being brutally honest i prefer the look of the 172 wheels :eek:

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Honesty lasts the longest :)

I like both! But i haven't spend €900 for nothing so i'm keeping the LM's on :)

clio sport 182
that is really nice. so low. well ronie you can start searching on ebay or amazon but im sure there are good sites to find wheels like that rather than those two sites that i gave you.

182trophy & Williams
Wing will be fixed. Eventualy :p@andyYes i had 16" RS wheels. Still love them under the 9 but i love bbs le mans wheels and whas also wondering if i could make it fit :D
foto-6.gif

i knew i had seen that somewhere. still looks sweet as mate.nice to see something other than clio's, as much as i love them