ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renault History.... 16v, Dimma, GT Turbo & Megane 225

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
Thought I'd just post these up as I still remember the days of owning each of them and miss them all fondly in their own way :eek:

I keep thinking about scratching that itch for a Williams as it's one car I desperately wanted to own and they seem to be getting more and more expensive!

1st was this at 18, Renault Clio 1.8 16v Ph1 in Silver (quite rare at the time)
zthppu.jpg

Following this was a lunatic Renault 5 pushing around 200bhp, it doesn't sound a lot now but it was stupidly quick back then
2yvtbwz.jpg

I then had to have another full rebuild on the 5 so decided time had come to move it on and managed to get another Clio I'd wanted since they came out:
2u6n0ow.jpg

After various cars from a Pulsar GTI-R, E36 M3 Evo, Mitsubishi EVO VI and a few Golfs I eventually ended up with another Renault, this was the last one I've owned but again it was a great fun car, few little niggles but overall great to drive - I'd love an F1 another day too but the Clio 197's are now a bit of a bargain too.... Hmmm decisions decisions!!

11u9qhi.jpg