ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Seat Leon Cup Car.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Just thought i'd put some details up of my race car. Its an ex Seat Cupra Cup car and was factory built by Seat Sport. Has a pretty much standard 250bhp 1.8T motor (for the time being), 365mm front discs and 6 pot Alcons, wider front track, air jacks, Aim MXL Pista dash etc all as it came from seat. Have took some more weight out of it with poly carb windows, gutted the doors, gutted the bonnet and bumper bar. Weighs somewhere between 1000-1100kgs, needs more work though.
Currently racing in Class C in the LMA Eurosaloon Championship with it, only done a double header at Anglesey so far this season, hopefully be out at Silverstone double header on the 27/28th June.
Couple of pics as it stands now, although its wearing no. 15 for this season, bodywork is fully wrapped in printed vinyl by the way, rippled water all over with grass on the roof :rasp: Also there's a link to a full lap from a Nurburgring trackday i did at the end of last year.
Russ
Video Here
yurkvt.jpg

yurkvp.jpg

yv57qm.jpg

y0yg0a.jpg

yrb9he.jpg

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Burp, No meant to buy it but can only get it from whsmith up here, will see if i can get a back issue.
Cookie, there's a 197 cup car in the lma's but not had a chance to really race it, had a good battle against some 1*2 cup cars last time out and came off on top so would be interesting as that seemed a bit faster.
Russ

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Great car mate!! As a road car the Cupra R has been such an understated car I reckon. A good friend of mine has one and its very quick with nearlly 300bhp from constant rolling road sessions. Bet a stripped out racer would be bloody brilliant on track.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Dont know much history for it M0rk, i bought it off a guy called Stuart Lines who ran it for 1 or 2 races in 06/07 i think. It was number 18 and dark blue when i bought it. Chassis number 58 i think.
Russ

Seat leon cup car
Dont know much history for it M0rk, i bought it off a guy called Stuart Lines who ran it for 1 or 2 races in 06/07 i think. It was number 18 and dark blue when i bought it. Chassis number 58 i think.
Russ
Hi mate just brought the seat you used to own, car 58, wondered if you could tell me anything about it, thanks Martin