ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Shed Silver 172

MK2 172 FF
Bought this car back in May after selling my 225 Cup Lux, what a come down this was but the threat of redundancy called to my more mature side and i realised that i need to save money where possible.

So bought this as a run about for abit until i could secure and other job, its now grown on me and have decided to keep it for a while, well now ive fixed it.

From when i first bought it ive had nothing but problems with it and have replaced the following

Broken font spring - Replace all suspension with Eibach Sportlines
Replaced Lambda Sensor
De-cat
Coil Pack
HT Leads
Spark Plugs
Air Filter
New Front struts
Full New Shocker tops
Henk Remap
Splitter

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

Evo 5 RS
looks tidy :) Sorry to hear about your work sitch. I'll be honest I want to see if you still want to go back to the Meg after awhile

MK2 172 FF
Looks alright to me.

its looking better than it did, but this 'cheap run about' has now not turned out to be cheap lol. its probs got more new parts on it now than old ones but it running pretty good now. the next person the has it will be getting a bargin

looks tidy :) Sorry to hear about your work sitch. I'll be honest I want to see if you still want to go back to the Meg after awhile

the megane was soooooo much comfier than this plus i went from a Saxo to a Meg which was a massive jump lol

MK2 172 FF
UPDATE

fitted the new front struts today, only took me just over and hour and it handles sooooo much better now.

Ive also been offered a CUP spoiler that i may have to snap up along with some cup turinis. All coming at once atm which is good and bad.