ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my slammed silver VTR

hi people, this is my saxo vtr. its my first car havn't done much to it yet other than 60mm drop all round, full stainless exhaust system, dimma grill, d-badged and d-wipered, rear lights colour coded and compleet sound system. future plans are smoked lights all round, alloys refurbed in gloss black, 106 wing mirrors and 106 gti half lether interia. then i think ill be happy with it and in time to move on to my next project a clio 182 :cool:

Anyways my vtr, all comments good or bad welcome....

pic6.gif

pic1.jpg

pic3.gif

pic2.gif

pic4.gif

pic7.gif

Re: not a clio sorry.

Sort the rear lights out and you've got a cracking first car there!

thanx dude, yeah them rears are going got a set of smoked jewels on order should be on buy next week. i sprayed them just for somming abit different to the norm but there not very practical . ;)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

can you even see any of the indicators? lol

Colour coding makes it look fresh, gloss black roof aswell :D

BMW 330D

Pretty dumb section to put it in then "Clio projects".

Moved to correct section.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Like above, rear lights aren't good.
Other than them its a great car.

B

Brown.

Car is so easy to ruin when 'pimping' seen so many crap ones.....this would be an amazing piece if you revert to the original lights. very subtle but works well.

Static Low

rear lights sorted and its a winner.
saxo vtrs / vts always drop well for 60mm ive noticed.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner

Standard rear lights, not the ones you're ordering and it'll look nice :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Was going to say i really like that and it smarts, but the rear lights are disgusting!

Never above 25mpg

I don't really like Saxos and this is no exception but at least you haven't stuck a snowplough on the front and some 19" chrome rims on it... :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup

still got a softspot for these. they are great fun and dirt cheap now. lights sorted and shes a winner. miss my vtr and vts even though i have the cup. theres just something about being the under dog....

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5

Awesome looking car that, as said, ditch the rear lights and it's golden.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Std Rear Lights, Black VTS Wheels and get a Std Black Front Splitter back on and it'll look spot on IMO

Re: not a clio sorry. update

well thanx for all your opinions guys, ive ordered a set of smoked rear lights the silver ones defo going im actually gunna order some standard rear saxo lights to as they aint that much to buy and ill get pics up to see witch look best. But for now the front end......

fitted my smoked head lights today smoked fogs to be fitted next. :)

1.gif

4.gif

6.gif

PH2 172

Looks ok mate for ya 1st car get smoked lights all round those rears look s**t lol but not bad

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

headlights are a millian times better. My cars looking chavvy at the minute lol

Keep it up bud!

I'm sorry, but it loks like a car a chav would drive.

most sport hatch backs do unfortunatly, the only way you can seperate a car from a chavy car is a nicely subtley modded sports hatch. witch i kind of think i've manage to pull off miness the rear lights. but that was just a lil experement. but your entitled to your opinion. thanx anyway dude :)

Looks ok mate for ya 1st car get smoked lights all round those rears look s**t lol but not bad

thanx bud smoked lights all round it will be soon :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I think you've done well, but imo i'd stick some gloss black VTS 4 spokes on it and put standard rear lights back on and that is a very nice first car!!

I think you've done well, but imo i'd stick some gloss black VTS 4 spokes on it and put standard rear lights back on and that is a very nice first car!!

hopfully thats the plans over next few weeks. then prob sell up for my 182. :)

Mk2 vts alloys imo, the ones on it are vts ones too (mk1's though)

Impreza Type RA

Looks smart, I remember my first car was a Saxo VTR with 106 GTi interior. Not really keen on the back lights though!

Well been a while since ive posted, ive decided as much as i love clio's im gunna keep the saxo a lil bit longer now and vts it + remap and kams etc. gues i just can't bring my self to part with my lil sax just yet think it must be that 1st car thing or summing.

Anyways since last post ive had rear lowered a lil bit more down 80mm rear now looks better imo i love the slamed look.

And some pic's before the drop.

pic30-1.gif

saxomy010-1.gif

pic33.gif

pic36.gif

pic43.gif

pic51.gif

pic47.gif

And pic's after the 80mm rear drop.

pic56.gif

pic65.gif

and yes ive still got tho's bloody rear lights. :mad: they realy are going very soon tho. :)

pic55.gif

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts

What happened to the new rear lights?!

Def think black Vts wheels the way forward. Black headlights look good, I always wanted to do that to the silver vts I used to have.

With a vts lump with cams/exhaust/re-map it'd run a 182 close I reckon....the saxo is over 100kg lighter. Or you could supercharge the VTR lump is I remember correctly - although I'd rather have the higher revving vts lump.

What happened to the new rear lights?!

Def think black Vts wheels the way forward. Black headlights look good, I always wanted to do that to the silver vts I used to have.

With a vts lump with cams/exhaust/re-map it'd run a 182 close I reckon....the saxo is over 100kg lighter. Or you could supercharge the VTR lump is I remember correctly - although I'd rather have the higher revving vts lump.

the rears will take a few weeks to get to me apparently. can't blooming wate ha :) every one recons vts lump is best thing pluss my vtr engien has done almost 90k miles now to. :dead:

BMW M135i

Just echoing everyone else but other than the rear lights I see nothing wrong with that, nice and tidy. Think i'd prefer the original grille though.

car looks really well there, obviously the lights aint good but ur changing them so good effort. u got a good attitude too it seems, best of luck with the modding :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

Paint the front splitter black and gun metal wheels. Hate the squated rear look, but if you like it then thats what matters. I want a 106 GTi next, but mines not finished :(

keep up the work mate

car looks really well there, obviously the lights aint good but ur changing them so good effort. u got a good attitude too it seems, best of luck with the modding :)

I like saxo's and 106's.

Nice car

Paint the front splitter black and gun metal wheels. Hate the squated rear look, but if you like it then thats what matters. I want a 106 GTi next, but mines not finished :(

keep up the work mate

thanx guys :)