ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my slammed silver VTR

J03

MX5 1.8
lol ive got an MAZDA MX5 mate, wanting something cheaper, the vtr seems like a good choice, rapid and cheap :)

lol ive got an MAZDA MX5 mate, wanting something cheaper, the vtr seems like a good choice, rapid and cheap :)

your mx5 looks very nice to matey, if i were you i would have kept clio and when got money had a 172 conversion. cuz the exteria was perfect how a clio should look

yeah the vtr realy good for there money, if you can get a vts even better.

;)

Last edited:

J03

MX5 1.8
i see you know my clio? u sure your talking about mine? it was a euro'd one with schimdts on it.. :)
yeah i thought about the 2.0 litre conversion.. with that money i coulda got the mx5 and kept the clio lol
am after a black VTR cant afford insurance on a VTS.. main reason why am selling..

i see you know my clio? u sure your talking about mine? it was a euro'd one with schimdts on it.. :)
yeah i thought about the 2.0 litre conversion.. with that money i coulda got the mx5 and kept the clio lol
am after a black VTR cant afford insurance on a VTS.. main reason why am selling..

yeah thats the clio im on about looked mint.

oh i see lol well the vtr's are good on inshurance :D

have you seen that black euro'd one on french sports club? i recon you'd love it ;)