ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my slammed silver VTR

Re: Not a Clio sorry.

A lil pic of summing im planing on doing to my vtr rims untill i get my vts rims a red lip what you all think should i do it? and a few other pics i took 2. thanxguys ;)

untitled.gif

pic68.gif

pic69.gif

pic70.gif

pic76.gif

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Not for me really.

Maybe if the rims were dark it would look better

yeah probly write dude dont wana spend to much on the vtr rims because getting vts rims but a red lip wouldn't cost to much to do. :)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car

Why not buy what's left of Mini-valvers VTS for the conversion?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

black wheels forget the red mate.
scraps for new lights soon will totally transform opinions of your car.

been a while since i've posted, i decided not to do the silly red lip on my wheels lol i was board n just trying to come up with an idea lol.

anyway witers upon us so took a few wintery pics lol, oh and a lil update you all myte be happy i did, av a look see if you can gues what it is?.......

being winter we have to wash are cars about twice aday now lol.....

pic109.gif

pic113.gif

pic115.gif

dryed it went in laws and nicked abit of there polish. mmmm nice n shiney...

pic119.gif

then went for a lil drive to get some more photogenic pics....

pic120.gif

notice any thing different...

pic122.gif

pic126.gif

pic128.gif

then back home sweet home in the car park at mine n gf's appartments where naibours have a thing for opening there doors in to yours leaving lil marks hear n there, so i park well out the way as you can see lol i dont realy i just park in a bay like the rest of them :rasp:

pic136.gif

pic137.gif

pic138.gif

pic134.gif

a pic or two lol

Titanium 182

Car looks a million times better without those silver rear lights, quite like front the front lights too although I'm not a fan of debadging.

you remind me of my mate Paul haha, hes on his second VTR now.

Won't mention what happened to the first :dead:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

Looking loads better mate. Maybe a touch higher at the back, but thats just my opinion

how can i change the title to my thread?

oop's didn't realise every one had replied to my pics already. my replies are below now

Last edited:
  Trophy #490

Always had a soft spot for VTR's! :eek:
A mate of mine has a blue ph2 VTR with a 16v VTS conversion amongst countless other engine mods. Had a drive in it a few times and absolutely hated the loose gearbox but other than that I thought it was a good car, handled well and was quick.
They look brilliant with subtle mods, yours looks gorgeous!

nice update, car is looking tidy

thanx matey :D

Car looks a million times better without those silver rear lights, quite like front the front lights too although I'm not a fan of debadging.

you remind me of my mate Paul haha, hes on his second VTR now.

Won't mention what happened to the first :dead:

lol why do i remind you of him? don't think saxo's are that hard two rite off for two reasons

1. prats that drive them lol and 2. there made of aluminium or at least seem like they are from what i've seen lol :rasp:

waheyyy the lights have gone

tidy as funk that me old boy!

thanx bud :D

Nice looking car mate, keep it as it is

i will now just gunna smoke the fog lights now to match head lights.
then maybe tho's vts rims. but main thing im gunna do next is performance mods :D

Looking loads better mate. Maybe a touch higher at the back, but thats just my opinion

well i was thinking a touch lower on the front lol

seen this guys i myte see what deal the garage will do me for an exchange.....

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...cleYearOfManufacture=2002&vehicleRegLetter=52

what you think, my vtr got sevice history 12months mot/tax etc

had a lil scaire over last two weeks money situation was realy bad because this ressesion so i thought id have to get rid of the car but as it gose thing's are looking up so it's hear for keep's, part of me dose still want that 172/182 but for now im still in love with my saxo lol, and i know what your prob thinking.... how can you love a saxo. well i do lol.

anyways to cellabratew keeping my car now i tuk a few more pic's other day thought id share them with you :D.............

saxpic.jpg

saxpic3.gif

saxpic2.jpg

saxpic4.jpg

saxpic5.jpg

thanx for looking guy's oh and sory for the sax-p logo's on pic's

u taking here to FCS? get it down i'll have a nosey around :)

yeah i do wanna go to a FCS never been to one. ;)

Liking the slammed thing, but the lights are gash imo.

which one's bud? me old one's or curreny one's?

Doesn't look too bad there matey.

Just put some MK2 VTS wheels on and jobs a gudden!

thanx matey thats the plans or maybe pro races or even 205 gti rims, not quite shure yet ;)

its got standard light on now u pleb, read the whole thread! :rasp:

lol thanx matey loads people keep doing that ha think i might take the old pic's off ha i keep thinking they might be on about me smoked head lights.

very nice this is !
got a rite soft spot for these

ha cheers mate, there great fun to drive like a lil go cart ;)

dont do black wheels, everyone does that, be different and keep them silver!

true i been thinking about that to matey if i get vts rims may just leave them silver, looks abit cleaner to then. ;)

thanks for all the comments guy's realy appreciate it, nice to hear peoples opinions of my car :D

i love snow, so i went out and played in it :p lol well i wernt playing in it realy but taking a few pic's of me car and hear they are.......

pic146.jpg

111.jpg

pic147.gif

then it raly started to come down....

pic149-1.gif

pic150-1.gif

pic151.gif

pic164.gif

pic153-2.gif

pic156-1.gif

pic154-1.gif

pic157-1.gif

pic158-1.gif

pic163.gif

pic159.gif

pic162.gif

pic160.gif

then i went back in my apartment as i was freezing me nad's off :rasp:
well hope you like me pic's :D

S4 Avant
Looks tidy, one of the better saxos out there, without chavvy lights and body kits.

Standard grill would make it look ten times better, can't be doing with grills that try to fill in the gap where the badge should go.

to many pictures of the same s**t over and over

lol the is alot of pic's ent there :rasp: i couldn't decide which look best so i put the lot on lol :)

Looks tidy, one of the better saxos out there, without chavvy lights and body kits.

Standard grill would make it look ten times better, can't be doing with grills that try to fill in the gap where the badge should go.

thanx matey,

i been thinking of getting standard grill back on but the dimma grill on it now makes it look abit more fresher. i might do tho ;)

That ain't slammed, I have seen much lower tbh.

it's down 80/90mm rear and 60 front, and when people see my car in person they always say its slammed. the front is gunna be lower in the future to then it defo will be slammed lol ;)

well latley my progress thread aint been much of a progress thread lol just ASWing lol so now for some progressing.

as im prity happy with my exteria it's time for performance mod's but 1st i wanted to get the engine bay looking nice and clean.
so i cleaned it all and resprayed my rocker cover and manifold cover. looking a tad nicer now :) next on the to do list is a strut brace and ecu cover to tidy bay up a lil more.

before

pic174.gif

after

pic185-1.jpg

and more asw pic's lol as i gave the out side a proper good cleaning to :rasp:

pic168.gif

clean3.gif

clean1.gif

clean.gif

J03

MX5 1.8
looks nice, am considering a vtr too....

as for the to many pics comment? get a grip, cant say jack all have you been on the clio media forum?!

looks nice, am considering a vtr too....

as for the to many pics comment? get a grip, cant say jack all have you been on the clio media forum?!

cheers bud :D what you driving at the moment jo3? aint you got that realy nice black clio why you considering a vtr for id keep that looks mint