ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My subtly modded 172

Thought I would post some pics of my 172...

eba00500497f00000024.jpg

eba00500497f00000025.jpg

eba00500497f00000023.jpg

eba00500497f00000026.jpg

My brother was around delivering freshly baked loaves :D in the bottom 1.

Mods

Engine
GrpN ECU
Black Mamba Viper with Samco black 90 degree bend
Janspeed Sports Cat
Inlet Manilfold Match (ordered but not arrived yet :dapprove: )
Silkolene 5-40

Brakes
Goodrich Braided lines front and back
Green Stuff Pads front and back
Silkolene Dot 4 fluid

Cosmetic
182 alloys
Cup Spoiler
Silvervisions

Future upgrades/plans

Custom stealth Cat Back
KW Coilovers
Rolling road in the next month after all engine mods have been fitted.

Chris1.4RT said:
Looks great mate.

Dammit I wish I could find a Cup spoiler. You buy yours new/used?

I got mine off ebay and had to have it resprayed, cost about £175 altogether...

Spoiler and delivery = £135
Spray = £40

Chocolate Bar™
looks good, dont really see the point in putting 182 alloys on a 172, especially silver ones. Dont really think they're any nicer, and unless u got them cheap for what u pay u can get some much nicer non standard alloys. at the end of the day however its your choice :)

look forward to seeing the rolling road figures :)

Middo said:
looks good, dont really see the point in putting 182 alloys on a 172, especially silver ones. Dont really think they're any nicer, and unless u got them cheap for what u pay u can get some much nicer non standard alloys. at the end of the day however its your choice :)

look forward to seeing the rolling road figures :)

I got them for free ;) and they do look alot better... they look bigger for a start and less like a standard 1.2 Clios + my old alloys where scuffed badly from previous owner.

If I was paying for some alloys I would have bought some light weight alloys, not sure which.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Chocolate Bar™
Gaz Sport said:
I got them for free ;) and they do look alot better... they look bigger for a start and less like a standard 1.2 Clios + my old alloys where scuffed badly from previous owner.

If I was paying for some alloys I would have bought some light weight alloys, not sure which.

ah fair enough, thought there would be a good reason! nothing wrong with standard 1.2 clio alloys ;)

JoeJoe182 said:
just messing dude, who's the chimp with the type-r on the bottom photo, i bet he loves pole! BONG!!!

When will your 182 be on the road then Joe, you got rid of the Bravo then?

Steve loves the Pole... you know that!!!!