ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My take on th BTCC this weekend.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Me and Barron drove down to Oulton park early morning on sunday, we were invited as guests with the Seat cupra championship.
Some photos.

BYCC9.jpg

Cliocup4.jpg

Cliocup3.jpg

Cliocup2.jpg

Cliocup1.jpg

Cliocup5.jpg

BTCC7.jpg

BTCC4.jpg

BTCC5.jpg

BTCC6.jpg

BTCC8.jpg

BTCC3.jpg

BTCC11.jpg

BTCC10.jpg

My favorite .

BTCC1.jpg

Rubbish photos but you can not beat a bit of flames :D

BTCC2.jpg

BTCC.jpg

good pics there, adam jones seat n the jordans were spitting flames all day, sex!

thanks to that hairstyle of a man chilton for wrecking platos chances in the third race too!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hehe plato, i have such a soft spot for him, i have no idea why tho.

met him at auto sport on the trade days.gave him a bit of agro tho lol oops

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
BTCC7.jpg

this is my mate russ! i was sitting just behind him when you took this photo i took over scrapping after him.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yeh carl (Barron) was asking him for advice on slicks for our track car, then we went to Dunlop and they helped us out.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Yeh carl (Barron) was asking him for advice on slicks for our track car, then we went to Dunlop and they helped us out.

haha did you see a chap in a brown polo shirt sitting behind him chatting to of the grid girls?