ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My two tone clio GTT.....

Not sure how well this will go down with the cliosport massive lol

But I like it anyway, just a shame its quite similar to a pug I saw at FCS but was a bit late then!!

Here is the little b**ch:

clio-0000.jpg

clio-0001.jpg

clio-0002.jpg

clio-0003.jpg

clio-0004.jpg

engine.JPG

interior.JPG

Bit of a tech spec:

De-Handled all round,
De-locked all round,
Bad Boy Smoothed Bonnet,
Motorbike mirrors with built in side repeaters,
Smoothed front wings,
Doors and rear arches rub strips removed and smoothed,
De-aerialed,
Roof rails filled,
Rear lights welded over with lights moved to rear bumper,
De-spoilered,
M3 Style Front Bumper,
Custom skirts from saxo aftermarket kit,
Twisted Styling rear bumper,
Re-sprayed in pink + grey.

18 inch aerospeed GTS wheels,
285mm BB Tuning Brake conversion,
Spax RSX kit lowered 55mm on front torsion bar to match,

Cobra monacos in black,
Custom gauges replacing originals,
GTT clocks,
Safety Devices roll cage,
Carbon fibre door cards and replacement panels,
Fully stripped no carpet or plastic left,
Wiring loom reduced and re-routed,

1.4 GTT conversion by Torsion Tuning,
Full SFS silicone hose set,
GTT Tuning twister induction kit,
K-Tec lobster carb top,
Forge motorsport FMIC with hard piping,
Lightened and balanced fly wheel,
Uprated carb to match boost,
Engine as renault intended

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I think i kinda like it, apart from would prefer it all black, and not too sure about back bumper (lack of proper lights makes it look like its missing something or bland-ish) and wing mirrors

Clio mk1 1.2
how much is the lowered by mate epsecially at the rear as i have a mk1 clio 1.2 and i am looking to lower it once i have the ktec front n rear bumpers on and side skirts once i find some i like... Do you think i would be able 2 fit 17s to a mk 1.2 and still lower it loads, you have done what i wanted to do 2 my rear lights what ligths did u stick on the bumper isntead

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
fair play to you mate, I know how much u've invested in this car. Is still broken?

320d
Overall i like it and i generally don't like body kit type modding

Don't like the mirrors mind, can't imagine they'd last 5 minutes parked up anywhere

172, Tiguan
I don't dislike it, infact I think its got some great touches.

Had a play around with the paint.

clio1.gif

Lights are in the rear bumper ;)

Not sure on the 1.2 mate, mines lowered 55mm on the front, needs to be lower just havent got the coilovers yet!

Aye your old cage Craig lol

Yeah still broke, think the heads cracked cheers to the tuner who told me it was fine when he sold it me lol

Clio mk1 1.2
im goin 55 at the front on springs and standard shocks, when i can afford 2 iwill get coilovers.... as for the lights what ones are they and wont it rub if u lower it more at the front

Need to sort the number plate positioning, its better since the pics have been taken but still not quite right, something to do over the winter months!!

Can go quite a bit lower on the front I think, not sure just have to see when I get the coilovers, do fancy airbags but just hassle with the torsion bar :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not to much. My mate has em on his saxo!!

Anyways, i'm not a kitted car person but i dont mind that!!

Punto/Clio GTT
spot on, i think theres only 2 things i dislike maybe 3, i think the pink vent on the black bonnet looks daft and the pink scuttle panel, ide keep them black myself, make it look more stealth from the front. and wing mirrors hmmmm im unsure.
nicey modified though, must have cost a bomb!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Marcus, would I be right in saying that you're based somewhere in/around Telford?

I've just seen this car on another site...

Donny

Clio mk1 1.2
marcus cliogtt said:
Need to sort the number plate positioning, its better since the pics have been taken but still not quite right, something to do over the winter months!!

Can go quite a bit lower on the front I think, not sure just have to see when I get the coilovers, do fancy airbags but just hassle with the torsion bar :(

i was considering gettin hydros but not sure

Valver..
lovin it... like aust1n says theres something about that i like...and it V. different with the no rear lights and the V V small wing mirrors gets full marks from me..but...dont really like the rear bumper!

C4 Grand Picasso
I quite like it, a bit different - but agree with some of the above that I'd prefer it all black.

Nice choice of mirrors too:

bikefront.gif

Clio mk1 1.2
i was going to do the same you have doen wit the rear lights but have afterburners but it was gonan cost me bout £200+ so i scrapped that idea and i like that rear bumper thats the one im goin for on my clio, what do you think the f1 mirrors will look like on my car

donnyo said:
Marcus, would I be right in saying that you're based somewhere in/around Telford?

I've just seen this car on another site...

Donny

Yeah mate I am back in Telford nowadays :D

I am going to research the bags, can get a kit from the states and they reckon it will work fine with the torsion bar, but I am not sure if I trust it or not for the fact they have probably never even seen a clio lmao

The mirrors are a bit different, cheap though think they were £20 a pair lol

The rear bumper is based on a buddy club one :)

I was lucky with the work as my mate has just set up a bodyshop and so mine was used to practice the skills like the two tone and the welding for the lights etc

I just want to get it on the road now, its taxed and tested I just havent found the time or the effort to get the head off :(

It looks as though you took the rear part of the new clio sport !!!!!

clio-0003.jpg

Check it out, notice the similarities............

heheh,

nice work mate!!! I would spray the car all black!!

Brock

I like it. Even though I prefer cars to look standard cosmetically apart from being lowered.

Looks like it means buisness though, like the wheels and surprisingly think the paint job looks OK.

Nice work :clap:

Cheers people :D

Got a set of angel eye quads going on when I can be bothered lol

Just need a set of 15's and some coilovers and then I can drive it properly on the track at some stage next year aswell :D

It's pretty different so it's all good in my book!

Good job, I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into cars like this.....