ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Williams

Not been on this site for a very long time as I sold my Valver roughly a year ago as at 18 insurance was nuts.

Well anyway now that im 19 I got my self a Williams off ebay and spent the weekend giving it a full respray. Just some touching up left to do and maybe some new stickers. Best thing is the free insurance though!

http://www.badongo.com/pic/642363

RS Meg 175
like the raised lettering on the tyres :) are you missing a rear arch liner?
Why is it free insurance? lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
how can you not see its an rc car its free insurance and enviromentally green but if you try and ride it to town its very very slow lol:)

That pic doesnt seem to work anymore.
williamsrc.jpg

DSCF2730.jpg

Its a Tamiya FF01, about ten years old but the car itself has never been used. The body was a right mess though and a crap colour so I sprayed it Blue and sprayed the wheels gold. Need to get new stickers for it though as peeling them off to paint the body then sticking them back hasnt worked very well. I was pretty pleased with it for £50!

Mint, very jealous! I ve got a Tamiya TL01 (pretty basic I know) with an Evo 4 shell on it, but its knackered, rolled it a few times. May well get a new shell for it at some point, the chassis is 4wd, so i refuse to put the shell of a non 4wd car on it!