ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my_cougar49 last night

hoot hoot dude .........................hehe spotted you at the bullstake by asda last night ,
i was heading towards cineworld around 8:00pm

Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:
hoot hoot dude .........................hehe spotted you at the bullstake by asda last night ,
i was heading towards cineworld around 8:00pm

I thought who the bloody hell is that when you started blasting your horn. Then I realised that theres only one person opn here with all that livery on their car LOL!!!!:clown:

my_cougar49 said:
I thought who the bloody hell is that when you started blasting your horn. Then I realised that theres only one person opn here with all that livery on their car LOL!!!!:clown:

:eek: took ur time replying though :eek:

R

Rebecca

Ha ha Totally sing star.:quiet: Too busy to notice you were spotted because of the playstation lol. He knows you too well. :D

Rebecca

Bye Bye 182....
Yep we was playing singstar in the car! LOL Oh well it was good till some nice ladies started staring at us like we were all weirdos!!! :eek:

Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:
pmsl..............i was kidding but you do play it in the car ....hhehehehe

yep its great as a tanoy (sp) to talk to people. The lads were i the back screaming to song 2 by Blur!!

Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:
woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo:eek:

i got to about wooooooooooo ho and then I noticed those nice ladies looking at us and felt embarassed for a second then just shouted louder!!! :D

Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:

something like that! Now now dont let deb see or hear you saying that or you might get beat up. Daves already scared off her and I know you are a little LOL :clown:

my_cougar49 said:
something like that! Now now dont let deb see or hear you saying that or you might get beat up. Daves already scared off her and I know you are a little LOL :clown:

too right :slap: :S hehehehehehee