ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mytyres.co.uk - awesome!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ordered some tyres on saturday off mytyres, and had an email yesterday saying the estimated delivery date was 11/12/06 - next monday, then got a phonecall they had been delivered to my nans today, well happy!

also, can't wait to get my wheels painted so i can put them on, the compound is so soft im pretty sure im going to get some good grip! - they're Toyo Proxes T1-R's by the way!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
yeah they are gr8, i had one bubled on the side wall, i called them, they sent me a brand new tyre and collected the old tyre, another day, and said they will send to back to the manufacture, and if its faulty i wont' have to pay and i haven't heard from them since.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
its my first buy off them but im extremely happy with the service, definately reccomend them to anyone, was abit nervous about buying them but definatley happy that i did.

I hated the T1R's when I had them.

They are good with delivery though I've had a few sets from them.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
some people said that on another thread i posted on here about which to choose over GSD3's and T1-R's, but the toyo's got a '1.5' grip in wet conditions on the mytyres tyre test, and the GSD3's got '2.1', and both tyres have roughley the same kilometers tested??

some people said that on another thread i posted on here about which to choose over GSD3's and T1-R's, but the toyo's got a '1.5' grip in wet conditions on the mytyres tyre test, and the GSD3's got '2.1', and both tyres have roughley the same kilometers tested??

The Germansy love there figures.
Regardless of grip I didn't like the way they were. I recon I could go quicker and safer on less grippy tyres which I prefer the compound.

All cars behave differently though I've drive a 182 on T1R's and it seemed fine I didn't push it to the limit though.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thanks for the input edde, im hoping they will be fine for my car, i dont often push it near where i think it may lose it, so hopefully they should be good!