ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/E Meet – Sunday 28th June 2009 – Picture dumpage (Contains sandcastle epicness)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
odesey or something isnt it?

this pic shows the color well ;) sowwie sam :eek:

DSC_0049.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Looks alrite form a mile away but when you get close to it.........;)

Bit like -Karls- old rep.......;)

Geddes you are "special" arnt you, taking that bucket and spade to the beach..............:dapprove:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Looks alrite form a mile away but when you get close to it.........;)

Bit like -Karls- old rep.......;)

Geddes you are "special" arnt you, taking that bucket and spade to the beach..............:dapprove:

lol cheeky bas@@d, everyone is unique in one way or another

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was well nice dipping in the sea, and yes i saw you and i thought one of you lot would do that to me

E92 M3
Quality pictures, twas a good day. That youngster in the pink giving Sam the rebuff and saying he was about 40years old made me laugh.:)

yer she was having a good go. "am on facebook" the lien little b**ch she just liked what she seen eh sam

good banter from Scott and Sam :rasp:

as always eh lads only best thing about going on meets now for our crack haha

Some nice pictures there. Monaco looks well nice.

Whos is it ?

i don't know but he is a wanker lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
LOL im not a kid im 16 made me laugh then Sam tell her to suck him off!!

shame the old cnut wouldnt let us on this!

DSC_0029.jpg

alien green rs133
i agree scott who the hell would have a rep with 2.0 badges on, utter w**ker, sams fault iirc and i hear his sister is a BJM, nice rack too :D

arctic 182 ff
Good turnout peeps,i have been ill after my birthday celebrations yesterday.thought that 03 plate cup was my old one at first glance !

arctic 182 ff
i was i can use the gf,s 182 when i want but that is getting traded this week,ive bought a 206 gti 180 i got it for a really good price just needs a good bit of love then will probs shift it on for some proffit to put towards 182

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i was i can use the gf,s 182 when i want but that is getting traded this week,ive bought a 206 gti 180 i got it for a really good price just needs a good bit of love then will probs shift it on for some proffit to put towards 182

make sure you take it to red dot racing i heard they make book figure there where as at other rollers they make 140 ;)

arctic 182 ff
make sure you take it to red dot racing i heard they make book figure there where as at other rollers they make 140 ;)

i wouldnt waste my money putting it on the rollers i knew when i got it it wasnt going to be as quck as the clio,doing the few jobs it needs,clean it put petrol in it and drive it.

Black 182
Was a good day and a good idea for a meet, makes a change from going to whitby!

I think the best bit was the crack we had at the pub and finding out Sams sister is getting a clio.

E92 M3

I think the best bit was the crack we had at the pub and finding out Sams sister is getting a clio.

it was me that found the out so high five to me i think lol

alien green rs133

brownie points for getting in the back of the BJM's clio????