ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N0ddie's Fiesta ST

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That does look absolutely spanking. I'll never like the front end, but it's one of the best I've seen!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Oh my you've only gone an done it. Was worried what you were putting on the ST (shouldn't have worried considering your AG 200) but It looks stunning mate

Mark they would look epic with molten orange

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's truly stunning. I prefer the pre facelift rear lights though.

Any exhaust plans Martin?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The brakes are finally fitted. A wee pic after a quick wash. Tis getting treated to a proper wash this weekend.

13762127283_5006842061_b.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Ahh. I've still not seen u about, I'm Glasgow near u too. What's the bedding in period on them? Need to do some 100-0;)?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Is there an eibach spring kit for these yet? A subtle drop would look spot on imo

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is there an eibach spring kit for these yet? A subtle drop would look spot on imo

I keep thinking this myself.

However, Emma would rape me if I was to spend any more on this at the mo lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Eibach kit must be out by now. Surprised it wasn't an accessory.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
There's no news on "coming soons" for Mountune.

Loads of rumours and speculation but most of its utter pish.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It was dry when I went out with the camera but got damp as I was doing the runs.

Looks slightly quicker than that to me!

Is the Mountune upgrade worth it mate? I'm 50/50 whether or not to get it done to mine (when it arrives).

Mark's ST made just over 200 standard didn't it, so is the map only worth an extra 15hp?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Unfortunately I'm not in the best position to say if its worth it with the regards to how differently it drives over standard.

Our car was Mountuned @ 400 miles so I never got to open the taps on the standard setup.

From seeing various dyne printouts comparing the same car running standard and then MP215, the difference isn't just 15bhp peak.

I may be wrong, but at certain points in the rev range on Mark's comparison printout, he seen gains of close to 40 lb/ft of torque.

BG 182FF
I might sound like a broken record mentioning silver visions on here, but I think they would look great on your car. It looking bloody brilliant! Love the wheel choice.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Only moved it 100 yards and those brakes almost put me through the window. Remind of the Frp ones, so much bite.

Again, you never tire of those seats, Martin.

225 Cup & Williams
Only moved it 100 yards and those brakes almost put me through the window. Remind of the Frp ones, so much bite.

Again, you never tire of those seats, Martin.

Seen this sitting at your bit when I drove past earlier on. It does look very very nice and I'm really not a ford fan.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Alcons and turinis-your my hero!
noddy what's the deal with the brakes, I believe there the same as FRP setup which needed a fair amount of attention due to not having dust seals. Are these the same and did they come with maintenance advice?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Stopped off at Eurocentral to grab some post detail (By our Gally of course) photos. Unfortunately it was pi$$ing down so the pics were rather rushed. Anyway. 1 pic for just now whilst the rest upload:

13827327535_9876697ca9_b.jpg