ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

National Cliosport meet 20/21/22 June 2008 TBC

Re: NATIONAL CLIOSPORT MEET IDEAS?

pretty central ;);)

Canary-Islands.gif

Ok, my lot have been PM'd and a thread for our area has been started, lets see what feed back we get.

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL

i would come if it was in the region of 200 miles, billings perfect, but not of course 4 all, area reps could organise all the cars from there area 2 go in a convoy and we could all meet in a central place? just my ideas..?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I'll definately attend when this is organised.

Billing sounds perfect imo.

Monblue bombay badboy!

everyone pm`d i had done it all ready but no response we will get this going even if i have to come in my metro lol;)

182cup & 172 racecar

You know me bags,I'll just about go anywhere as long as I am in the country.I'm even going up to the Nat Cup meet this weekend at the lake district!.So if I'm here I'm in;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

If we can get the numbers up...we might be able to promote this for magazine publicity. ;)

Could potentially be a good promotion for CS and their members in an 'offline' activity.

I've PM'd the W.Mids guys to see if people fancy it.....

Family Bus

Defo up for camping/bbq weekend!!! wooooooo! sorrt it out for a nice sunny time of year! yay!

Monblue bombay badboy!

language please young james there are ladies present:nono:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

northamptonshire sounds like a plan, we thinking march time?

S2000

Really I think we need a few possible venues drawn up (could even get each area to propose somewhere) and everyone given a chance to give their opinions, possibly by a poll on here. Also I would say that once some more details are know some stickys would have to be put up in all the sections of the forum so that people would know about it even if they don't look in here ( a prime example of where a home page would be really usefull imo).

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

Somewhere central would be somewhere like Leeds which is Yorkshire, which is also the Lake District....which is good.

Thing is somewhere 'central' is gonna be good for those near that place and a pig for those having to drive hundreds of miles but then its gonna be like that wherever we have it!

Megane Mk4

I'm sure something like this was tried last year and it fell through due to lack of interest..

But I'm all for it. It's about time a national one went ahead ;)

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!

Oooh i love to camp it up from time to time, long as its not too far away ill be up for this (Y)

Track valver + Ibiza FR

Yea I'm defo up for this!!! Would be a good laugh.

RB 200 Cup!

ive pm'd all my local members so hopefully will get a good response

ph1 172... Sold:(

How about a CS camp and tracktime at one of the more central circuits (Oulton;))?

Who knows enough about such things to guesstimate cost? How many attendees would be needed to make it viable?

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

i`d defo be up for a cs national meet, but i havent been pm`d yet :(, who`s the area rep for leicester/east mids??

Hyundai i40

im just trying to push this along a bit but does anyone have any other ideas than billington?

pmd my area will let you know ideas.
but not to be biased but notts/brum are prob the most central areas to everyone

172 cup

I'm well up for this just hope it happens, i think we need to list some locations and do a poll. If we get a location set we have more chance of people committing, defo needs to be when we have good weather.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

We also need to decide if there is an objective for the meet...is it just camp, drink, food...or are we going to be doing something?

Paintball?
A track visit?
....?

Just an idea. :)

A4 Avant

Dependant on when and where, i'd be up for a national meet. Somewhere with camping or cheap hotels would be a bonus!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Dependant on when and where, i'd be up for a national meet. Somewhere with camping or cheap hotels would be a bonus!!

Nige, are you going posh on us? ;)

Camping would be a good laugh, but I will need to purchase a new tent!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

They'll never be a happy decision for this. The scots will go as far as the NW, but no further... Thats 2-3hrs for us...

Bumblebee

They'll never be a happy decision for this. The scots will go as far as the NW, but no further... Thats 2-3hrs for us...

Speak for yourself, i would go to the NE. Hey but I'm no scot.

Sounds like an idea atleast.

This is going to be a f**king nightmare!

Area reps, you need to PM your areas please, then everyone can post in the threads you create, and then we can post the feedback on here after wards with their ideas / feedback!!

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182

do it on a bloody SATURDAY will you please an ill be in as im currently working all other nights.