ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Meet pics

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Some early pics from todays North East Meet. Small, cold but perfectly formed.

HPIM0249.jpg

HPIM0248.jpg

HPIM0250.gif

HPIM0251.jpg

HPIM0252.jpg

HPIM0253.gif

HPIM0254.jpg

HPIM0255.jpg

HPIM0256.jpg

HPIM0257.jpg

HPIM0258.jpg

HPIM0259.jpg

HPIM0260.jpg

HPIM0262.jpg

HPIM0261.jpg

Black 182
Sorry i missed this, The drink got the better of me last night and i didnt get up till 12. :dead:

looks like it was a good run out though.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Sorry i missed this, The drink got the better of me last night and i didnt get up till 12. :dead:

looks like it was a good run out though.

aye wondered why you were not there mate since it was round your area,

i turned up late and just met them at south shields, last min decision it was either that or do some more decorating, left teresa to do the decorating :clown:

80MPG BEEZA
teresa green by any chance? :) lol
drink got the better of me to apparently i'm supposed to be setting off the the nurburgring regardless of cost or time lol and i want to put 2 tents up in an awning? i was a wee merry last night

172 A Cupwork Orange™
teresa green by any chance? :) lol
drink got the better of me to apparently i'm supposed to be setting off the the nurburgring regardless of cost or time lol and i want to put 2 tents up in an awning? i was a wee merry last night

2 tents up in an awning ? wtf

Sunflower 172 :)
yeah i enjoyed this meet was my first and seemed like a good laugh cant wait for next 1 jut hope im off work.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye he was curb crawling with a tinny in his hand more like a slab lol, had a good meet up with you lot cheers lads

arctic 182 ff
hi,can any 1 join the meets ? im in sunderland could quite fancy a pop along,would see if i could drag me mate along in his 197 too.

RB 182
looks like a good meet. just looking at geddes pics there and didnt think there was going to be the usual up the hill looking over the cars pic but there it was near the bottom

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
looks like a good meet. just looking at geddes pics there and didnt think there was going to be the usual up the hill looking over the cars pic but there it was near the bottom

not this time round unfortunatly, the highest i could get was ontop of a wall :)