ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need an alternative for ipod mini earphones.....they are s**t!!!

Jap Shed
bought this to take on phys, but the phones are useless and keep falling out. does anyone have this same problem? and what phones are you using?

Mini Cooper S
Re: need an alternative for ipod mini earphones.....they are s**t!!!

Sennheiser in ear headphones - superior to the standard headphones!

Go cry to your momma!
Another vote for the Senn's, I'm rockin some CX300 II and I'm well happy with them..other than the asymmetric cable.

I'm sure they do a set for the iPhone..play sell a good selection, have a look :)

Jap Shed

Another vote for the Senn's, I'm rockin some CX300 II and I'm well happy with them..other than the asymmetric cable.

I'm sure they do a set for the iPhone..play sell a good selection, have a look :)
mate, many thanks for the advice.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Are you talking about ipod shuffles? because none of these suggestions are gonna work.

Rav4

I bought a paid, don't know if I have dodgy ones.

They sound very weird, for instance, if I am walking and the cable is touching my coat or whatever, I can hear it, it's weird.

Is that the same for you?

i bought the CX500's a few months ago. very very pleased with them so far! bass and clarity with no distortion and very loud compared to the original ipod phones!!

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...-Headphones/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

mine where originally dropped from about £70 to around £15.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique

I bought a paid, don't know if I have dodgy ones.

They sound very weird, for instance, if I am walking and the cable is touching my coat or whatever, I can hear it, it's weird.

Is that the same for you?

nope! mine seem fine tbh. did you get yours from play??

Ph 1 172
check out some of the skull candy head phones i love them got a set of cans as well as inner ear and they are really good