ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help setting up 2 360's on 1 network

clio 1.4 sport
Just wondered if anyone can help me with this. My girlfriends family just got SKY broadband (I know stuck in the middle ages) and I've been nominated as the person to set it all up as everyone in the house is totally computer illeterate. I set the network up and everything apart from xbox live is working fine. The problem I'm having is that when the 2 360's are connected only 1 can play games online while the other one has problems connecting to hosts. I tested the xbox live connection on both 1 and everything apart from the NAT is ok. On the 1 that can play games the NAT is open but the other it's moderate.

I spent most of last night searching the web to find out what I can do which involed opening ports on the router and enabling UPNP. This didnt work. I then forwarded the ports to each xbox's IP address but that only switched which xbox was open and which was moderate. I'm completely stumped now can anyone help.

I've thought about using another router but as it's sky their t's & c's say you have to use their equipment.

If it helps the router is a Netgear DG934G one of the newer one's.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got the SKY DG934G and its a f***king nightmare, if the 360s are connecting wirelessly use a different router and only use the SKY one as the modem, that's what I'm going to do if it doesn't start behaving.

clio 1.4 sport
I've got the SKY DG934G and its a f***king nightmare, if the 360s are connecting wirelessly use a different router and only use the SKY one as the modem, that's what I'm going to do if it doesn't start behaving.

It's a little bit more complicated. The house is a huge house so I had to set up a router (Buffalo WHR-G54S) as an wireless access point upstairs. I've got that connected to the DG934G via powerline.